1) Make A-line at nape region. And cut guideline at desired length at 0 degree.
2) Now we will start from one side, complete it and then move over to the other side of head.
3) Now take a diagonal section which has some hair from the guideline. Take this section over the clients shoulder. And cut it at 0 degree over the shoulder.
4) Take similar diagonal sections and keep them cutting over the clients shoulder and cut them at 0 degree. Note that all the sections would be cut at the exact same place over the clients shoulder.
5) Move over to the other side and cut hair similarly on the other side.
6) You will find a basic U- shaped haircut done.
7) Now you have to take a very big diamond (diamond from the playing cards) shaped section from the whole head. When standing at the clients back, one point of the diamond should be an inch from hairline in the front, the opposite point should be one inch above the hairline at nape. Similarly the other two points of diamond should be at one in distance from hairline near both the ears.
8) Comb this diamond shape properly and cut at 90 or 180 degree
9) 180 degree will give heavy layering. While 90 degree will give slightly less layering.
10) Keep all the hair from client’s one shoulder to other shoulder in a proper U shape.
11) Now take big sections between your fingers and slide down from the top till the end. And check for any stray strands of hair. Cut if any extra strands coming out.