1) Make A-line at nape region. And cut guideline at desired length at 0 degree.
2) Now start from one side and complete that side first. Later the other side will be cut.
3) Take a diagonal section from one side, include some hair from the guideline. Over direct the section to the exact centre. Note that we have to cut all the hair at the exact same location, at the centre of the nape, only at 30 degree.
4) Hold the section at 30 degree and cut along the already guideline we have already cut.
5) For rest of the hair, keep taking diagonal sections as you go ahead and follow the length of the guideline, cut all the hair by holding hair at 30 degree.
6) Repeat the same procedure on the other side.
7) Haircut is done. Now comb all the hair back and check if it is in an exact straight line over the back. Check for any stray strands of hair and cut them to merge them with our length.
8) Haircut is done. Now for checking, Keep all the hair from client’s one shoulder to other shoulder in a straight line.
9) Now take big sections between your fingers and slide down from the top till the end. And check for any stray strands of hair. Cut if any extra strands coming out.