1) In this haircut we are going to make a A-line in the front side. (instead of at the nape)
2) Comb hair properly and make a middle parting.
4) Take hair from the A-line section in the front at 180 degree and cut at desired length.
5) Starting from the front you have to take the sections as shown in the diagram, but each time you move from front to back, keep increasing the length of the sections.
6) Your haircut is done. Now lets do some checking.
7) Check for any stray strands, cut any stray strands of hair that might come out.
8) Comb hair to backside and spread them form one shoulder to another shoulder in u-shaped.
9) Taking big sections between your two fingers and check for any stray stands coming out.