Wifes new haircut too hot for locality

This topic contains 16 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  leon 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author

yogesh
    Participant

Hello friends,

My wife had long mid back length hair. Very silky, soft and straight.
    Today evening my wife had gone to a unisex salon for the first time. She said it was first time she was going to get a haircut from a guy and said it would be a very different experience. She seemed quite excited about it. When i asked, she said she was planning to get her hair trimmed. When she returned and i opened the door, she had a bob haircut !!
    She says the guy who cut her hair said that a long bob would suit her. and the long bob would be only till touching shoulders. So since it would be till shoulders she agreed. but her bob is not a long bob haircut, its a inverted bob haircut which is short in the back and longer in the front !!
    She looks too hot now, but I think that she looks a bit too modern now considering that we live in very modest locality. I have not told this to her yet, no idea what to say to her, i don’t want to hurt her specially when haircut looks so great on her and its not her fault.

Dr.hair
    Participant

Whats wrong in that dear u should be proud that she looks hot also let the society be jelous dnt care for wht they will think or do just enjoy the new look

Nisha
    Participant

Yogesh,

Your long haired wife suddenly standing in front of u in a bob must definately be a big surprise for u. I can totally understand !!
    I am sure your wife would be grabbing a lot of attention these days, she would he like centre of attraction whever she goes. Also people will talk about her being modern and liberal considering her short hair and sexy looks. But u should jot be bothered, u should be proud that you have her for urself and should flaunt her.

Anil
    Participant

Hi Yogesh, did you asked for her hair cut or she herself done that?

I tried to convince my wife for years and finally she agreed

yogesh
    Participant

Anil,

I got a surprise !!
    She went out of house with such long hair and came back with a inverted bob !!

Your wife too got haircut? Which one? How did you convince?

yogesh
    Participant

Dr. Hair

You are right. But i must say that its been now just 2 weeks maybe and my wife is now talk of the town because of her modern bob haircut!!

Anil
    Participant

Hi Yogesh,
    yes she got an inverteb bob. I asked her above the neck line she was searching for all the pics for 1week, then I told her to go just below the neck line. Immediately she said ok, I called the home service parlour expert and the haircur was done infront of me. was so exited and get my dream fullfilled..

Nisha
    Participant

Lol Yogesh !!
    It must have been qyite a surprise to see your long haired wife in a short bob… he he he…. But look at Anil, like him you should also be proud of your hot and sexy wife.
    Generally you guys go behind the hottest girl in the college. And if she becomes your girlfriend its a matter of pride. Same way you should be proud that you have the sexiest wife in town !!

leon
    Participant

Yogesh same experience happen wirh me i wentto hair cut my wife waiting outside. Barber told jer to wait inside shop as outside so hot weather.when she trying to comb her waist length hair barber told her its very bad quality hair frim bottom ends.need trimming badly. I agree with him. When she started hair cut of mu wife shehold hair to show poney he advised us to cut her hair just below shoulder length with blunt cut.and je did it after little agree ment of her. Barber advice her to wash her haor and onetime bring all hair to front side and give jurk back so growth will look on her hair

yogesh
    Participant

Leon
    Your wifes lots of hair got cut leon.
    how is she feeling. You liked the new cut? Do you think that she too is looking too modern now?

Nisha
    Participant

Yogesh,

We stay in super-urban locality. It is a quite expensive and hip locality. Still when my mom got her long hair chopped off to bob, she had got a lot of attention. So i think it might not be only because you are in a small town. But i can surwly imagine that in a small town your wife would be more famous. She would be now Deepika or Katrina of the town…. he he he…

leon
    Participant

Nisha and yogesh my wife fel so much shy when barber lift her jair to show.
    After her hair cutting upto shoulder length bob she so much feel shy when people showing towards her as she wore sari woth short hair that day.
    Buy looking so much attractive and almost good make over for her

Nisha
    Participant

Leon,

My moms case was different.
    My mom likes to show off new styles in her kitty parties.
    So when mom had got her short bob haircut for the first time, to look good in short hair she had brought new clothes of a skirt and a top to match her new haircut. She loved to show it off in her kitty party.

leon
    Participant

Its good Nidha. my wife had first experience to cut hair in lical man barber shop whichbcan be viewed by any road side person.
    And she was not mentally prepared that time till just before she had convinced

Nisha
    Participant

My mom too gets her haircut in similar way. But ahe dosent mind attention.

leon
    Participant

Nisha
    Now she likes to keep her hair open and give opportunities to blow dry her Hair

I am enjoying

leon
    Participant

Nistha
    My wife then after colored her hair first time to dark brown and she likes tonkeep ot open while wearing jeans or short
    So i enjoyed both her open haor and holding pony on my hand to play

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.