Wife wants to wear western clothes but we live in small town

Log In Forums Western Wear Wife wants to wear western clothes but we live in small town

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 3 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of yogesh
    yogesh
    Participant

Hello friends,

As you know, I live in a small town in north india. I got married 1 year back. And my wife is from slightly urban area. She is bored of traditional wear and wants to wear western clothes. Sometimes she wears Jeans and Top, but she also wishes to wear knee length skirts etc.
    No idea what to do, as she is right in her place but we live in a small town and she already has become famous for being a hot and sexy girl for getting a short haircut earlier. This new wester wear will make her topic of gossip for entire town !!

Profile photo of Shilpa
    Shilpa
    Participant

I think you should allow your wife to wear western clothes.
    Lets assume tomorrow i get married to a guy who stays in a smaller town. Does that mean i should stop wearing jeans tshirt etc?

Profile photo of yogesh
    yogesh
    Participant

you are right. But she will again become topic of gossip for all the men in town.

Profile photo of JALAK
    JALAK
    Participant

yogesh please dont restrict her..please allow to wear nforget about others what they will think..

Profile photo of yogesh
    yogesh
    Participant

Jalak,

Dont you think that this will also mean all the men looking at my wife as a hot object of desire.

Profile photo of Shilpa
    Shilpa
    Participant

Yogesh,

U have a point. But i domt kbow what is the aolution here.
    Even guys from city would restrict their wifes. Your case is very valid.
    Very confused.

Profile photo of Nisha
    Nisha
    Participant

Let her wear whatever she wants. We only call ourselves liberal, so act like one.
    Let your wife look hot if she wants to. Did she try anything?

Profile photo of Shilpa
    Shilpa
    Participant

yogesh did your wife wear anything western ?

Profile photo of yogesh
    yogesh
    Participant

Yes,
    Dont ask. My issues will never stop probably.
    Wife has started wearing skirts which are slightly shorter than knee length. Considering we live in such a small town, such dresses are too modern for us. she is now very famous for being the hottest thing around.

Profile photo of Shilpa
    Shilpa
    Participant

ha ha ha… thats nice.
    Your wife is celebrity of your town. You should be proud that you have the hottest girl in the town.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

she may inspire others Yogesh!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.