Why is my Nova Lady shaver not working?

Log In Forums Shaving Waxing and Threading Why is my Nova Lady shaver not working?

This topic contains 17 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  tony 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Snip Kaur
    Participant

I have purchased a new Nova Lady Shaver from Flipkart.com. I used it for around two months. Actually, I used it only thrice during these days, though I had bought it two months back. Now, it has stopped working all of a sudden. I changed the batteries but still it does not start. When I press the button to start it, it does not give any voice or tremble. Kindly tell me how can I make it work. I use it for removal of hair from pubic area and from legs and underarms. Kindly reply.

Anonymous

Warranty mein doosra lo

Snip Kaur
    Participant

I got it via Flipkart and I have sent it to the company after they asked me to do so, but I had to pocket out Rs.200/- for courier services, where as it itself costs not more than 700/-. I shall be grateful if you kindly suggest me some good brand, that does not become faulty so soon.

tony
    Participant

why don’t you go to normal clippers…they are much better and you can have small sized ones as well

tony
    Participant

philips is really the best btw it’s double in price….but 100 times better in quality

tony
    Participant

double in price….but 100 times better in quality

Snip Kaur
    Participant

Thanks Tony, plz send me the Exact Name of the product. I shall be happy. Please give its brand name, number and other specifications. I need it basically for underarms, bikni area, legs and arms. Perfect shave, battery charge (not electrical plugging) are only things which are must. If by spending a little more, I can get more enjoyable shaving experience, I shall not have any complaint. Plz do.

tony
    Participant

tony
    Participant

http://www.amazon.in/Philips-HP6306-Ladyshave/dp/B005VDZV3C?tag=googinhydr18418-21&tag=googinkenshoo-21&ascsubtag=43889a23-d9d0-4f6d-abb4-3c6dc219e9d0

this is the one…..it’s the best in the market rn….
    will give you the best experience ever….
    moreover it’s water proof

tony
    Participant

Snip Kaur
    Participant

I shall appreciate if you shall also propose or suggest a good shaver for shaving male pubes and male underarms……

Anonymous

Y not use razor

Margos
    Participant

Yes rasor is also replacement

Snip Kaur
    Participant

I do use razor but the feel of getting pubes shaved and underarm hair removed with an electronic shaver gives a great feel….. really very charming experience.

KVijay
      Participant

Ya true n also smtimes it leaves cuts

tony
    Participant

razors are really risky….hahaha….I’ve experienced it’s cut…lol..
    btw Kaur you can Google the word philips epilator….it is also a good option

Revathi
    Participant

Epilataor is very painful… its same as threading. Better use razor or clippers

tony
    Participant

and because of the speed with which it removes hair….it makes the pain worse…..
    so lady shaver is better.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.