Why crop tops grab attention when you revel more in saree

Log In Forums Western Wear Why crop tops grab attention when you revel more in saree

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of leon leon 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Shilpa
    Shilpa
    Participant

I was wearing a white crop top yesterday coupled with a jeans.As you know, crop tops are short and hence my stomach area between waist and navel was exposed.

And everyone was noticing me like they had never seen a women. Even my friends were treating me like a hot property.
    As I understand a lot more of stomach is revealed in sarees, then why crop top gets so much attention.

Profile photo of vasu
    vasu
    Participant

Not every woman will expose their navel and hip area in saree.. most of them will cover it.. but in crop top, u can’t cover any region between ur breasts and jeans so the region will b 100% exposed unlike saree..
    I hope u can imagine the diffrnce between both the dresses..

Profile photo of Shilpa
    Shilpa
    Participant

The crop top that i was wearing yesterday revealed only from my belly button to my waist. So i think yhat is what is usually visible even in saree.

Profile photo of vasu
    vasu
    Participant

If the girl is sexy, watever u may wear, u’ll b noticed anyway..
    So r u worrying about it or happy..?
    Did u notice any bumps Shilps..?

Profile photo of Nisha
    Nisha
    Participant

My moms height is very good. So whenever she wears a saree she has no option but to wear it a low waist. And at the same time when she wears crop top, same amount of navel is visible.
    so i agree with Shilpa thar crop top attracts more attention.
    i beleive it is so becuase we assosiate saree to tradition and crop top to a modern women.

Profile photo of leon
    leon
    Participant

Nisha vasu shilpa good morning friends
    My wife recently cut her hair to bob when she wears sari she looks very attractive as she has good height
    Looking so sexy sonsome time i feels jealous when someone looking her

Profile photo of Nisha
    Nisha
    Participant

Leon,

Does your wife wear crop tops too only saree? Does she get a lot of attention from men?

Profile photo of leon
    leon
    Participant

Yes she wears crop top. But looking more attractive in sari and get lot of attention by men standing mostly near pan mava shops or nuked

Profile photo of Nisha
    Nisha
    Participant

Okk.
    That is how it should be i guess, saree should grab more attention and not crop top as crop tops expose less than saree.

Profile photo of leon
    leon
    Participant

Ues because she has good height and little big breast
    So looking so sexy innopne shoulder bob hair in sari and same even in pony

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.