who's gonna have haircut

This topic contains 25 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Vinod 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Author

sumaira
    Participant

Who’s gonna have haircut to bit this hot summer

vasu
    Participant

Its raining like hell in south.. I hope evry1 would hve droped the haircut plan(if any).. ufff.. its like raining season.. not summer..

harry
    Participant

who all are from bangalore

niel
    Participant

I m from bangalore .

Nisha
    Participant

Hello harry and niel.

Sumaira and Vasu,
    Mom has plans for getting haircut.

sumaira
    Participant

Nisha, that’s great…which haircut she is going to flaunt this time…

Nisha
    Participant

She has a pixie, but it is quite over grown now. She had got her last haircut at the start of summer. So must be pixie only, but no idea how short or how will be the style.

Nisha
    Participant

But generally it so happens that she is herself not decided on which haircut to get. When she goes for getting the haircut, barber would suggest some latest trend and ahe will come back with that haircut. She has her kitty party group and all where she likes to show off new styles…. ha ha ha…

sumaira
    Participant

What about u nisha..

vasu
    Participant

Nisha fears to go ultra short.. BTW slutty boy wats ur bump count these days..?
    Sumaira..v know u have an undercut, but y dont u think of chopping off ur long locks and have a drastic makeover to bob or summercut.. or a pixie..?

sumaira
    Participant

Vasu, I have already cuted my hair in layers at time of undercut…

Nisha
    Participant

I might join mom and get trim. I too have a pixie, so might just trim it. But Nothing drastic like mom.

Harish
    Participant

My mom goin to trim..I am from Chennai… 9677274419

vasu
    Participant

Sumi.. but u still have long hair right..? I’m talking about DRASTIC makeover.. long to bob/boycut in 1 go.. bcos having long hair in india is no big deal.. but having a funky hairstyle ll make u feel different from others.. u’ll b noticed even in a crowd..

Slutty boy.. join M and get a buzzcut in sides and back..and a hair tattoo this summer..

Nisha
    Participant

Vasu, buzzcut dosent look good on me. I had got it once but it dosent suit me at all. It suits mom so mom will get it probably. I will get only trim.

sumaira
    Participant

Vasu, I am not willing to have any drastic haircut

Nisha
    Participant

Sumaira,
    your undercut is already a drastic haircut.
    shilpa is not ready to get undercut also.

sumaira
    Participant

Yup…I know and…I have tried it for my friends and not gonna do this again

sumaira
    Participant

After getting undercut done..I started cry a lot bcoz of lossing my precious hair

Nisha
    Participant

Come on sumaira, whats there to cry. Its good to try new things and new haircuts. Whats the use of having same hair for life long. Even i had really long hair. I tried a lots of different haircuts and now i have a pixie.

Dr.hair
    Participant

Hello every one how r u all?

Nisha
    Participant

Welcome doc after long time.

leon
    Participant

I wanted medium haircut but barber started clippers and made military cut. I have a big face so short hair not looking good mainly from front

sumaira
    Participant

Is there anyone who can tell me about flattop haircut and does it suit girls

Vinod
      Participant

Sumaira,

that’s extreme cut, even guys don’t do it in India , sides and back are clippered to a very high level, only top some hairs are left , that’s also very short. is it for anyone you are asking ?

Nisha
    Participant

Darling creat a seperate topic for it.
    this one is too full of replies.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.