When my mom posts about her haircut on FB why are my male friends so excited ?

Log In Forums Western Wear When my mom posts about her haircut on FB why are my male friends so excited ?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 28 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  tony 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Nisha
    Participant

Hello friends,

Many of my male friends are also in moms friend list.
    Recently my mom got haircut. And when she posted pics of her new haircut on FB, I was surprised to see that all my male friends are so excited about it.

There were so many likes and comments.
    In the comments I could see all kinds of words for my mom like – hot, sexy etc !!

Why are my male friends so happy about my moms haircut? Any idea guys?

yogesh
    Participant

Nisha,

I have learned that Many people have hair fetish. Love for everything related to hair.Many people have fetish for leather and you will find them buying lots of shoes or purses.

My wife too has hair fetish and keeps getting some or other type of haircut.

So all the guys who love haircuts would be happy about your mom getting haircut and so they would be excited.

Shilpa
    Participant

Yogesh sir,

I do not agree with you.
    I think the real reason is thst Nishas mom is hot !!…. lol…

yogesh
    Participant

Ha ha ha.
    Then what can I say.

Anonymous

Well @yogesh, people are people, and hair fetish will be there to some extent. On FB the people are also sure that Nisha’s mom would not mind the praise for her new looks. The good look will further add to the reason for likes and comments praising the new look

yogesh
    Participant

Rocky,

Yes, you have a point.
    Specially after haircut when blow dry is done, ladies look beautiful. As you said, that might be the reason.

Shilpa
    Participant

@rocky

I think the real reason is that Nisha’s mom is really hot.
    She looks almost like mandira bedi and is very modern too. Her mom attends kitty parties and all. Nisha is from high society.

I think the real reason is Nisha’s mom is really hot and sexy.

Ams
    Participant

As @yogesh said, many males are hair fetish (as I am also one of them 🙂 ). But yes, sometimes a simple haircut also make a lot of change in look and that gets notified very easily…

Nisha
    Participant

Yogesh and Ams,

But so many people on facebook wont be hair fetish right?

Shilpa,

Why do you feel my mom is hot… lol…
    I mean she looks good and well maintained.. but still

vasu
    Participant

Awww… I want to see Mandi’s pic updates in fb.. Slutty boy is it possible fr me to see..?

Nisha
    Participant

Sorry vasu… no personal details can be shared.

How are you. Long time.

yogesh
    Participant

When my wife gets haircut, there is lots of gossip that happens in our area. Probably same happens whem your mom cuts your hair and posts her pic on FB.

Shilpa
    Participant

Yogesh

The way you have a hot wife, same way Nisha has a hot mom. And hence like your wife, her mom too gets a lot of attention.

Nisha
    Participant

Guys, i got many request asking me to show the pics of mom. Sorry i cannot reveal pwrsonal details.
    But i can answer a your questions in the forums. You can ask here.

Anonymous

Wat type of reaponses ur mom gets on fb @ nisha

Nisha
    Participant

Mom gets all kinds of comments on fb like
    nice haircut
    Sexy haicut
    You look like mandira bedi
    Etc

Anonymous

Oo she ever had knee length hairs?

Nisha
    Participant

No. Only waist length.

Anonymous

I love long hairs nisha instead of pixie or boycut @nisha

Nisha
    Participant

But I think many guys love my moms pixie haircut

Anonymous

@nisha. Could be that pixie may be making her appear twenty five years younger

Nisha
    Participant

Yes. I agree. It makes her look younger.
    Also her fashion sense is responsible

Nisha
    Participant

Another thing that I noticed in the comments on moms pics was, people were pretty interested in how hair on nape is cut.

Shilpa
    Participant

Not sure.
    Maybe someone who has hairfeitish will be able to answer it.
    But I think your moms nape muat look cute in pixie haircut.

Anonymous

Spot on @nisha. Some women know that and upload back view pic too. Actor of Kasauti Zindagi Ke for example. Hair fetish guys do like to notice nape. Maybe because nape is usually hidden. Has longer hair compared to normal guys hair. Without admiration of nape undercut will not survive. Let us accept nape being observed. And encourage hairstylist so that they get good business

Shilpa
    Participant

Simply put, Nishas mom has got some Ada!!

tony
    Participant

hello guys …..how are you doing…..long time….

the answer to your question is that almost everyone knows that your mom simply represents mandira Bedi and due to that whenever there is a slight change in her look (a haircut) everyone gets appealed to it and has no other option than commenting and praising her.

tony
    Participant

after all you’ve got a hot mom so she has to get all the appraisal and compliments….can’t help on that…..

tony
    Participant

and my favourite lovely shilpa hahahaha……is it time for your next haircut???

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SnipNChop