What is the best way to deal with armpit hair

Log In Forums Shaving Waxing and Threading What is the best way to deal with armpit hair

This topic contains 19 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ams 8 months ago.

• Author

Shilpa
    Participant

Hi friends,
    I have tried waxing, shaving and hair removal cream to clean off my armpit hair before wearing slveless dresses. All work fine.but every method has some problem. waxing is painful but clean and smooth, after shaving and hair removal cream the new grown hair is coarse.
    So what do u feel is the best method of hair removal for armpits? Probably your experience would help me with getting smooth armpits always.

Nisha
    Participant

I too face the same issue.
    what i do is whenever i am in hurry i go for shaving my armpits. Its quick and easy.
    when i have lots of time, maybe for a planned function or regular visit to salon, then i get it waxed.
    even i would love a good, smooth and painless solution for this !!

Shilpa
    Participant

I am sure there wpuld be many people who share the same concern!!

Divya
    Participant

hai shilpa i too face this issue
    even though its painfull i go fr waxing regularly its best acc to me

vasu
    Participant

hello ladies.. will LASER treatment help in clearing the armpit hair..? It will damage the roots so hair wont grow back again right..? But.. I dont know if it will help or not..

Divya
    Participant

laser is dangerous i guess vasu

vasu
    Participant

Div.. doctors r using LASER fr many of the treatments right.. I dont think its dangerous unless it is handled properly.. I think u r afraid of seeing Final destination movie.. he he he.. even women r removing facial and body hair with laser. As per my knowledge, the area wher the hair needs to be removed will be exposed to laser light and thy will cover nearby area fr protection..

Shilpa
    Participant

Vasu, laser hair removal is not full proof. Its like even after 4 or 5 sessions u will still have some hair left. One of my friend has done this. And also laser is very expensive. So that is not an option.

Shilpa
    Participant

Divya,
    yoy are right, waxing gives the most smooth experience.

Divya
    Participant

but it will pain much thats the con of it

vasu
    Participant

Yes I agree.. laser treatment will make a hole in ur pocket.. so each method has its own pros and cons. Anyways we r not meant to be perfect. Depending on the situation u can either choose waxing or shaving or trimming or hair removal methods.. I see as per u ppl waxing gives the smoothest experience but yu hve to bear considerable amount of pain.. if u go fr shaving, the hair will grow thicker and stronger. Trimming wont look smooth. i’ll suggest tat depending on the time and occasion, u can choose the method.

Nisha
    Participant

One thing about waxing is we just have to sit and others do our waxing… i wish something like this was available for shaving too… where we could just sit and someone can shave our armpits for us… ha ha ha

Shilpa
    Participant

Nisha… like u mentioned in the chat with stan that your dad styles your moms pixie, so in the same way does he shaves her armpits too?

Nisha
    Participant

HA ha ha… yes…
    You are making me realize that i desperately need a bf… ha ha ha

vasu
    Participant

Y do yu need a bf to shave ur armpit..? Wen u go fr a haircut, u can ask the barber to shave the armpit.. wats it better than getting it done by a profesional..?

Nisha
    Participant

This seems like a good plan.. but it will be odd for me to ask barber to shave my armpits… i think i will ask mom to get her armpits shaved from barber and then i get get it too…

vasu
    Participant

wat if mom wants dad to work on her armpit hair..?
    u can go ahead and ask ur barber to shave off ur armpit hair.. nothing will hurt u.. u r a daring girl Naughty..

Nisha
    Participant

Nothing like that… for me it will be ackward… let mom do it first then i can just say do the same.

vasu
    Participant

So, wen r u planningfr next buzzz cut..?

Ams
    Participant

Had anyone cleaned their underarms?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.