What is solution for female sideburns

Log In Forums Shaving Waxing and Threading What is solution for female sideburns

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nisha 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author

Nisha
    Participant

Hello friends,
    Any idea what is the solution for female sideburns.
    One of my female friend has sideburns which are slightly bigger for a female. I have been advicing her to get rid of it so that she looks great. Any suggestions on what females do with their sideburns?

vasu
    Participant

I see few women with their sideburns shaved regularly.. but it looks little masculine on them. So I dono if there is any solution fr this..

Nisha
    Participant

OMG.. are you serious? because i think if sideburns are shaved they will grow back thicker. I think probably waxing or threading would be a good idea. But i dont know anyone who actually does it. I have only seen it on youtube.

vasu
    Participant

+1.. I agree too.. if u shave it, it grows like a beard.. which will look too odd. Better trim it, or leave it like a new fashion..

Nisha
    Participant

I think waxing should be a good option for sideburns. the new hair will grow smaller and less denser. also it will be clean and smooth.

Divya
    Participant

waxing side burns are not a gud idea nisha it grows more the next time instead of waxing cut them or try to grow and mixthem in the hair

vasu
    Participant

Divya& nisha, wen u cut ur hair next time, dont shave ur sideburns.. the hair will grow thicker in ur cheek area and it will feel awkward wen ur BF/hubby smooches in tat area.

Nisha
    Participant

ha ha ha…. vasu you should be worried about our sideburns and not about our bf or hubby making out with us.. lol.

Divya
    Participant

hey nisha wats the shape of your sideburns now mine is v shape

Nisha
    Participant

Mine too is shaped in V shaped by barber….

vasu
    Participant

I’m worried bcos of ur sideburns, ther shouldnt be any problems while u r making out in ur future.. we have to think about future too.. he he he..

Nisha
    Participant

you are not worried about future. you are worried about bumps… ha ha ha ha

vasu
    Participant

Yea.. in future, those bumps will make ur day happy.. dont yu forget it naughty.. he he he..

Nisha
    Participant

Vasu….. i know.. you are worried about my future bfs bumps and having your own bumps at my expense…. ha ha ha…

vasu
    Participant

Yea.. sometimes.. just imagining about indian girl’s pixie and naughty talks, I do get bumps which is natural.. right..? U can count me in ur bump count..

Nisha
    Participant

Vasu.. Me and divya are talking about something in the group “Makeover chat”…. your advice is needed there.

Divya
    Participant

hahaha wats ut total count nisha mine is 67

Nisha
    Participant

ha ha ha… really divya…. i have not kept the couunt… but 67 is too much… lol… i knew you had it in you.. lol

Divya
    Participant

loll baby its coz of tatto
    every guy who see’s it gets a bump

Divya
    Participant

hey vasu wer r u budy

vasu
    Participant

keep going Div.. wen r u planning for next tattoo on ur other breast.. wat r u planning to get inked there..?

vasu
    Participant

@Div.. present mam..

Nisha
    Participant

Guys, my friend cleaned her sideburns with hair removal cream !!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.