What do you think about changing the profile picture of this website?

Log In Forums Haircuts and Hairstyles What do you think about changing the profile picture of this website?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Snip Kaur 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Snip Kaur
    Participant

The profile picture of this website shows a girl getting her hair combed from a parlor/salon. Her hair is nice but there is no perfect indication that she is getting a trim/cut/shave. I suggest the administrator to change it and put a snap of a pretty girl getting a snip, but not before knowing the reaction or advice of the other members. What other members think about changing the profile picture of this website? Your valuable suggestions are very much required. Come forward… All must reply!

yogesh
    Participant

Snip,
    That pic keeps on changing every few months. And it is mostly customized for all of the users like us.
    You will realise when it is changed next. These are some of the reasons ppl on these forums continue to use this forum for so many years now.

rajs
    Participant

Please update the site and post new news

Anonymous

here admin is not interested in any change
    so adjust with this situation

Snip Kaur
    Participant

Who is the administrator amongst you? And, I observe there are only a few members on this site…. Am I correct?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.