Suggestions for a friend

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Venkat 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

Anonymous
    Participant

My friend has thick midback long hair. She wants a change and has sought suggestions. Any ideas?

nik
    Participant

Is she a student or is she working?

Anonymous
    Participant

She’s working. And since I forgot to mention, doesn’t wanna alter the length much as of now. Need suggestions before 30th.

Shilpa
    Participant

If she does not want changes in length. There are very less options. She can try someyhing in bangs.

Anonymous
    Participant

@shilpa she has a wedding to attend in April so till then wants to maintain the length, though she is in two minds if she should go a little shorter may be below shoulder length. But after the wedding she certainly is going for a major makeover.

Baby Rohit
    Participant

If she is thinking major makeover then I would suggest an undercut. I’m thinking of getting one like Scarlett Johansson after my exams

Shilpa
    Participant

Maybe then she can just get a trim now and directly go for a bigger change later.

Anushka
    Participant

She can get bangs as @shilpa said.
    Otereise she can keep thee same hair length and after the wedding she can get a major makeover!

Anonymous
    Participant

Thanks Shilpa and Anushka. She’s getting bangs and layers for now. After the wedding she plans a shoulder length Bob and then a pixie. Will seek your advice when she’s going for it.

Venkat
    Participant

Then now she can go for bangs for now and then after marriage she can go for major hair makeover She can go for blunt cut with bangs

Anonymous
    Participant

@venkat @shilpa she wants to go for Emma Watson pixie…wonder how that would look on her since she has a prominent jaw line and high cheek bones

rishi pandey
    Participant

brave move
    send her pic afterward

Venkat
    Participant

Oh can u send me the model pic of emma Watson pixie

Venkat
    Participant

K I have seen the emma Watson pixie haircut images and it was superb she looks gorgeous in pixie haircut

Venkat
    Participant

Had she have her haircut if so how she is looking u can post one pic of her haircut

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.