suggestion of western wear for mom

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Great Great 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of rahul
    rahul
    Participant

hello guys, recently my mom got new haircut. mom got shoulder length straight haircut. mom is housewife. mom want new wear style. mom usually wear saree and salwar-khameej dress. mom want western cloth style. before she did not wear western cloths. mom age is 48 years old. guys suggestions of wear style of mom.

Profile photo of Parul Sharma
    Parul Sharma
    Participant

well she can go for mid skirt with top…

Profile photo of rahul
    rahul
    Participant

parul. mid skirt is suit on mom ? because mom is 48 years old, so some doubt cause of age.

Profile photo of Shilpa
    Shilpa
    Participant

I think the easiest clothes would be jeans and tops to start with.
    Then she can try out long skirts for sometime. Once she gets used to it Your mom can wear knee length skirts for parties. and maybe one piece dresses as well.

My mom too wears lots of modern clothes. Age is just a number.

Profile photo of Shilpa
    Shilpa
    Participant

Rahul… did your mom turn hot?

Profile photo of rahul
      rahul
      Participant

yes shilpa, mom turned into hot look.

Profile photo of yogesh
    yogesh
    Participant

Wow rahul that is really brave of your mom!!
    My wife also wants to wear western clothes but we stay in very small town. So it is not feasible.

Profile photo of rahul
      rahul
      Participant

yes yogesh, my mom is brave. your wife can wear western clothes. no matter of small town. your wife can wear modern clothes anywhere.

Profile photo of Great
    Great
    Participant

Nice One Rahul please let her get the best look she want she got her haircut and wanted to change herself to modern look why are you stopping her it is only the age she can look hot in any age before she used to be in traditional look but now she started to change from her hair to her look every thing changed so i suggest you to be with your mom choose dont restrict her from wearing western cloths.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.