Suggestion for a friend

This topic contains 15 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  KVijay 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author

Anonymous

A friend of mine got her hair chopped to neck length. Hair now till base of neck. Straight bob appearance. Problems noted. 1 Use of headband. Earlier with pony / bun or even free hair, the long hair ensured hair behind forehead will get pulled back. Now headband used to probably keep hair away from forehead. 2. Live in place with a bit of humidity. So to avoid irritation on neck due to sweat, hair could be tied. Now not able to do so because a one inch pony may only be possible. What improvement is required. Feel free to comment. Am looking forward to practical advise from @jayparikh, @shilpa

Shilpa
    Participant

Its a change of haircut and she will get used to it.
    When hair isnshoet it will keep falling on your face, but thats what it is supposed to do. Thats the way it is meant to look.
    Its just about getting used to it.
    If she is getting too muvh irritated, go for pixie. Pixie is easiest to manage, even easier than long hair. Absolutely nothing required to be done.

Anonymous

@shilpa. Thanks for the input. Even a inverted Bob I felt was OK. But as you said, the hair will fall on face with a Bob too. I might ask her to handover the headband to me next time I see her

Shilpa
    Participant

Ha ha… yes.
    Bob is for flaunting, not trying to hide by head band

Anonymous

@shilpa. Preeti Dahiya got a pixie a few months back. The hair in front was not falling on face. Maybe a good stylist did a proper job.

Shilpa
    Participant

I have ot seen preetis hair, but maybe her hair was blow dried in a certain way so it does not fall on her face. But its temporary.
    If you hlow dry your friends hair. Her hair will also not fall on her face.

Does bob suit her?

Anonymous

@shilpa. I’m certain bob suits her . She has to try out the inverted bob. That way the neck gets air.
    Well apart from blow drying if the length of hair at front, above forehead is say neck length, the hair may not have bounce. It will tend to get dragged down

jay parikh
    Participant

Is she interested in getting haircut again?

Anonymous

She might be interested. Appears to be her first short haircut. Not properly executed I guess. If she is given a suggestion with reason

jay parikh
    Participant

She has only two options 1. Simple boycut 2.pixie cut

Anonymous

well. The lady opted for a pony, a functional one. The hair on nape were not in Pony.
    I met another lady with a pixie or a feather till neck length. She was comfortable with hair on neck. The hair in front covered her forehead nicely

KVijay
    Participant

pony length?

Anonymous

About two inches

KVijay
      Participant

small 1

Anonymous

She made a Pony to keep neck free

KVijay
    Participant

ok

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.