Suggest me

Tagged: 

This topic contains 56 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of harsha harsha 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of harsha
    harsha
    Participant

Can anyone suggest me which type of dress suits me because I went for headshave recently

Profile photo of vasu
    vasu
    Participant

Definitely Harsha.. salwars, sarees would suit u with bald head.
    Please avoid round neck tshirts+jean as u would look like a boy. Other than this, u can wear all dresses..
    U wear quite big(dangling) earrings, neck chains to look more girly..
    Donot wear cap/cloth around ur head.. it would cause itchy scalp and results in dandruff. Apply some oil while going out, to beat the heat.

Profile photo of harsha
    harsha
    Participant

Thank u soo much vasu.should I wear single piece dresses does it suit for me

Profile photo of vasu
    vasu
    Participant

Yes… u can wear single piece dresses.. u can use few properties/gadgets which will b noticed by others as u dont have hair. If u go for front deep cut dress, or backless or back deep cut dress, ppl will go crazy seeing u.. wear goggles if needed..

Profile photo of harsha
    harsha
    Participant

Thank u soo much

Profile photo of sumaira
    sumaira
    Participant

Vasu, u r expert in giving advice about dress n haircut

Profile photo of vasu
    vasu
    Participant

He he he.. I hope my taste about hair and dress is not bad..

Profile photo of harsha
    harsha
    Participant

I think I must grow some hair because iam a modern girl some dresses and sarees not suits me it seems

Profile photo of harsha
    harsha
    Participant

Vasu Sumatra and nisha u ppl plz join me to ur gang happy people

Profile photo of vasu
    vasu
    Participant

Sure.. u can join the gang Harsha… tell us more about urself..
    Regarding hair growth.. dont worry.. without hair only tshirt will look awkward.. other dresses like sarees, modern dresses will definitely suit ur bald head.. wear the dresses, add some accessories like coolers, neck chains, lipstick, bindhi and all.. it will b definitely awesome..

Profile photo of harsha
    harsha
    Participant

IAm planning to wear blue saree and black jacket for party which is deep cut and backless should I go for any design on my head or else I leave like that only because my head just became black with hair. It is very important private party plzz suggest r should I shave it neatly with any design. Iam also planning for tattoo on back r on my exposed part of boob. Please give me complete picture of my makeover which suits me bcoz vasu have good idea on my appearance

Profile photo of vasu
    vasu
    Participant

I suggest u to shave it clean, do reverse shave to make it smooth.. just apply some oil on head.. as u r wearing saree and blouse, stick a design at ur back, so it will look attractive. Wear big earrings, 1 or 2 jewellery on neck.. light makeup and small bindi.

Profile photo of vasu
    vasu
    Participant

U can get more piercings on ur ears, nose piercing too if u like.. the rings in ears and nose will enlighten ur look..

Profile photo of harsha
    harsha
    Participant

That much smooth

Profile photo of harsha
    harsha
    Participant

Vasu is really looks good if not I will plan for wig if u assure I will call barber tommorrow

Profile photo of harsha
      harsha
      Participant

So u suggest to go for reverse headshave. Party is on 2nd june. Should I design my head??

Profile photo of vasu
    vasu
    Participant

Wen’s the party..? Please dont fr a wig.. it would look awkward.. ppl wiuld find out its a wig..
    U can wear the dress and have a trail in front of ur mirror.. see hw it looks..

Profile photo of vasu
    vasu
    Participant

On 2nd june, call a barber or ask ur hubby to reverse shave ur head.. use gillette shavers.. it gives good finish. I wont suggest design on ur heaf.. just apply oil to make it shiny.. get a tattoo at ur back.. as u wear backless blouse, the tattoo will b exposed giving wonderful look..
    May v know whr r u staying.?

Profile photo of harsha
    harsha
    Participant

Iam planning tattoo on my boobs and I will expose that part. I will expose my navel also because it’s friends get together party soo no restrictions

Profile photo of harsha
    harsha
    Participant

For example like trisha

Profile photo of harsha
    harsha
    Participant

Actually Hyderabad bt now staying in Delhi in ghaziabad

Profile photo of sumaira
    sumaira
    Participant

I think vasu is right shave your head clean and plz don’t wear wig bcoz u have courage to do headshave then u should have courage to flaunt it in party

Profile photo of harsha
    harsha
    Participant

Haii sumeira Yes but confused with reverse shave but now iam convinced with him I will call barber on that day only because I don’t want to take chance barber will shave neatly and smoothly

Profile photo of vasu
    vasu
    Participant

U dont hve to worry Harsha.. a gillette mach3 razor can b used by a kid to do reverse shave safely.. u cant do reverse shave wirh barber’s razor.. so u can do it urself.. if the hair is grown our a bit, shave it normally, then do reverse shave..
    Tattoo on boobs is good option.. u can get it.
    The reason I say u to apply oil on head is, it will highlight ur clean shaved head, it will b like center of attraction.. can get navel piercing if u like..

Profile photo of sumaira
    sumaira
    Participant

I suggest don’t call barber at home and go to the barber shop n get your headshave clean n smooth

Profile photo of harsha
    harsha
    Participant

No sumeira vasu’s idea was good I will shave with that Gillette Mach3. Navel piercing is good. Iam thinking of permanent tattoo and navel piercing. Bt I think they r painful.

Profile photo of sumaira
    sumaira
    Participant

Still, I think going to barber shop n getting it done will be fun for u

Profile photo of vasu
    vasu
    Participant

Sumaira.. y dont u try it.. lol..

Profile photo of vasu
    vasu
    Participant

R u planning fr any tattoo on head..?
    Getting a tattoo is bit painful.. but will look wonderful later..
    How long u r planning to b clean shaved Harsha..?

Profile photo of sumaira
    sumaira
    Participant

Vasu, I don’t want to try it..

Profile photo of harsha
    harsha
    Participant

No Iam planning tattoo on my boob. Sumeira I dnt have much tym to go to barber shop I will shave just one hr before going to party than I looks more clean and fresh.

Profile photo of harsha
    harsha
    Participant

Planning from 3 mnths before I tried many hairstyles and finally buzz than shave all due to my romantic husband

Profile photo of vasu
    vasu
    Participant

Ok ok.. yesvu can shave 1 or 2 hrs before getting ready fr party.. keep it simple..

Profile photo of harsha
    harsha
    Participant

Yaa vasu.. thanks u soo much.. definitely people will shock looking at me bcoz of these much changes at once..anymore suggestions my dear buddies vasu sumeira and nisha

Profile photo of vasu
    vasu
    Participant

If u add anymore, u wont b able to handle the ppl around u.. lol.. u’ll notice all guys getting BUMPS on seeing u in tat avatar.. ROFL..

Profile photo of harsha
    harsha
    Participant

Yaa if there I get compliments all credits to u if not also that credit also for u only lol thank u soo much for ur valuable suggestions..

Profile photo of harsha
    harsha
    Participant

After party I will grow my hair

Profile photo of vasu
    vasu
    Participant

Can v see how gorgeous u look..? Fb may be..?

Profile photo of vasu
    vasu
    Participant

Dont worry about the compliments.. u’ll rock the party.. treat fr everyone’s eyes.. definitely all compliments will b positive..

Profile photo of harsha
    harsha
    Participant

Yaa sure I will let u know bt only my head not navel and tattoo

Profile photo of vasu
    vasu
    Participant

Okay.. its cool

Profile photo of harsha
    harsha
    Participant

My head alsooo very coollll

Profile photo of vasu
    vasu
    Participant

Lol Harsha.. good sense of humour.. wats ur FB id.. v wanna see ur gorgeous look..

Profile photo of harsha
    harsha
    Participant

I don’t like to keep my headshave picz in fb I will let u know after tattooing and all I will let u know dear

Profile photo of Nisha
    Nisha
    Participant

Hardha,

Offcourse you are part of the gang.

You can so consider a one piece dress.
    My mom also has very very short hair and she generally wears one piece dress which is backless and has slightly deep cleavage.
    i am sure it will look good on bald head too. And deep cleavage will also allow you to flaunt your tattoo.

Profile photo of harsha
    harsha
    Participant

Really I fixed for saree so that I can expose my navel

Profile photo of yogesh
    yogesh
    Participant

Harsha,

Nisha ki mom low waist saree pehenti hain, tum bhi waise hi pehen lo.

Profile photo of harsha
    harsha
    Participant

Ya I wear that only with bikini jacket. Tomorrow going for boob tattoo.its painful iam getting fear

Profile photo of yogesh
    yogesh
    Participant

U mean bikini blouse?
    Thats awesome. I think you have same taste as Nishas mom !!

Profile photo of harsha
    harsha
    Participant

Hahahahha may be.. do u liked my makeover

Profile photo of yogesh
    yogesh
    Participant

Yes i loved it !!

Meri biwi ne bhi baal katwaye hain. But uska makeover nahi ho sakta.. hum gaon mein rehte hain. Bas biwi ne lambe baal katwa ke bob karaya hain toh poora gaon uska fan ho gaya hain !!

Profile photo of harsha
    harsha
    Participant

Wowww nyc.. it’s a private party of 3 families soo I got independence just utilising it

Profile photo of harsha
    harsha
    Participant

Than u make ur wife to wear dresses sarees and all privately in between u both…

Profile photo of vasu
    vasu
    Participant

Yogesh would be doing it privately like all other couples do.. correct..?
    Harsha.. even u and ur hubby will b doing some naughty things in private right..? Lol

Profile photo of harsha
    harsha
    Participant

Obviously

Profile photo of Nisha
    Nisha
    Participant

Harsha,

What did you finally wear for the party?

Profile photo of harsha
    harsha
    Participant

Sorry for delay little bit busy I wear saree and deep cut jacket and open back.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.