Suggest any new feature for website

Log In Forums Technical Support for Snipnchop Suggest any new feature for website

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sam tyagi 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Admin

We would like to serve you better and would like to know if there are any new features that you would want us to include on the website.

All types of Suggestions are welcome!!

Admin

If you want to suggest it annonymously or without doing a login, you can go to Submit Post page and submit it under “Hair confessions”.

vasu
    Participant

Hello admin.. already u r doing great with this site..
    I want to bring something to ur notice. Wen I login thru mobile, i’m not able to see the comments in anonymous hair confessions section.. can u pls check it..?

vasu
    Participant

Hello admin..
    Hope u r doing well. I’m facing sone problem with the site. I have logged in through my mobile. For some of the topics, i’m unable to comment, even though I have logged in. Error says ‘you must be logged in to comment’. I tried relogging in many times, still its nt working. Can you please check it..?

Admin

Vasu,

If you are already logged in and it dosent show you logged in, just refresh the page. You should be able to see yourself as logged in.
    There is a refresh button on the mobile browser.

sam tyagi
    Participant

not able to find old stories

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.