Should ladies shave their private place

Log In Forums Shaving Waxing and Threading Should ladies shave their private place

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Ams 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author

Chandralekka
    Participant

Hi to all group members. My name is chandralekka. Im new to this group. Can anyone suggest me on shaving my private part. Im a newly married. I wanna to have a good relationship with my husbanf in bed. Should i shave my private. Can anyone share to me.

vasu
    Participant

Hello Lekha..
    Congrats on ur newly married life..
    Yes u can shave ur private parts if u wish.
    But u hve to b careful while doing so else u might get skin infections/rashes.
    U can use trimmer or hair removal cream to make the area cleaner..
    But wen the small hairs grow back, its going to hurt ur private area. U’ll feel itching.
    I suggest u to clean ur private area(wash wth water) before having intercourse wth ur husband. It ll reduce the bad smell from tat area.
    Its better to ask ur hubby if he wants u to clean shave ur private area.
    If he is ok wth the pubic hair, then ther is no necessity in shaving it.

Chandralekka
    Participant

Thankz vasu for your advice. I am very scared to use hair removal cream because my skin are very sensitive

Revathi
    Participant

I think if you shave, the next stubble that will grow wont be soft. It will be hard to touch.
    Hence go for waxing. It will give very smooth finish.

vasu
    Participant

Better use trimmer and cut the hairs short… tat way u dnt hve to feel the pain of waxing or issue wth stubble

Margos
    Participant

Yes vasu is right
    First use trimmer to reduce hair growth then use waxing it will be comfortable

jer
    Participant

Maybe u should asked ur husband what he prefer. If he’s ok with it then u can choose either waxing or shaving.

Ams
    Participant

Chandralekha seems very open minded… Appreciated…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.