Should i make my mom wear my one piece dress

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nisha 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author

Nisha
    Participant

One thought has crossed my mind. When it was my saree day and i had all saree and stuff ready. I made mom wear my saree and bikini blouse. (You an dead about whole incident in haircit forum) …Well…. i have a function in college for which i am planning to wear a one piece dress…..and i have it ready at my home…what say ?…. lol…

It is a short black one piece dress till middle of my thighs and is backless.
    Also it is coupled with shoes. I have got stilettos.. with pointed heels.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  Nisha.

vasu
    Participant

U can make her wear it.. but dont get her out of ur home.. u and dad can enjoy mandra leone’s look in one piece dress..
    All the best naughty..

Nisha
    Participant

But then whats the use if no one sees it !!

vasu
    Participant

The use.. just think like.. this is ur family’s secret.. mom wears 1piece dress inside ur home.. tat’ll b family secret, few things should b close to heart.. noone needs to know.. noone will ask like “THE NATION WANTS TO KNOW..”.. so enjoy mom’s look inside ur 4 walls.. ok..?

Nisha
    Participant

That sounds so boring. Lets get this more simpler. Dad musr have already seen mom in different looks in private. And for me too its not a big deal. But if someone else sees it then it is fun right…. else what is the use.

vasu
    Participant

Who knows, It might backfire.. last time she wad named sunny leone, u said even a small kid called her by tat name..
    Its up to ur mom, if she is ok in coming out with 1piece dress, u can bring her out.. else it may b an embarrassment fr her..

Nisha
    Participant

she too took it sportingly.. its just fun… IT is like a prank. Lets see…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.