Should I go for a bikini blouse or a halter neck ?

Log In Forums Saree and Indian wear Should I go for a bikini blouse or a halter neck ?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Shilpa 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Nisha
    Participant

I have a party to attend where theme is bollywood and i wish a saree like priyanka from desi girl or deepika from battamez dil song.
    I am in a process of purchasing a blouse for it and I do not know what kind of blouse i should go for.
    Should it be a bikini blouse or a halter neck?

Any advice?

Shilpa
    Participant

Halter tops have this strip below the boobs which I find slightly uncomfortable. As conpared to that bikinis are quite soft and comfortable.

Also, if you pull the strap from the shoulders, it will give nice lift for your twin assets.

So go for bikini blouse.
    Also Because halter blouse anyways will be equally revealing. So go all the way and look hot !!

Anonymous

Guess you can go for a bikini blouse

Nisha
    Participant

Why so devesh?

Anonymous

Advise of an experienced person can always be followed. Shilpa appears to be having a good info on this subject

Anonymous

There is nothing like first hand exploring and learning. Why not the option of and rather than this or that

Nisha
    Participant

Hmm… thats good advice.
    But initially i thought u too knew about blouses … lol…

Shilpa
    Participant

Nisha,
    Go for golden coloured bikini. But if u wanna catch too many eye balls go for white bikini. But lots of times when they click pics with flash ON. Nipples are visible on white bikini. So consider that before chosing.

Anonymous

Good suggestion

Shilpa
    Participant

This is pretty old topic rajeev….
    I think Nisha had been the hottest girl around in the party

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.