Should i get my nape buzzed too like mom

This topic contains 39 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nisha 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author

Nisha
    Participant

Hello friends,
    Like you all know me and my mom got our long hair cut to a short pixie ones. Although barber has used clippers only on mom. When i touch moms hair on the nape it feels soft and velvet like. Should i get my nape buzzed too?

Divya
    Participant

hai nisha u can get clipper cut
    it may avoid the feminine look
    even i had got clipper cut

Nisha
    Participant

Ohh, I was not aware that you had got a clippercut. I thought you too had got it cut only with scissiors like me.

Divya
    Participant

haha nisha mine is a clipper cut

vasu
    Participant

Nisha, u can go for clippercut, the hair will be too short near ur nape, u’ll even feel cool air flowing ur back.. did barber razor shave near ur ear and neck hairline?

Nisha
    Participant

Vasu,
    Yes he shaved my nape, although he had not clippered me. He used machine only on mom. and shorn her like a sheep. ha ha ha… I think i should also get shorned like a sheep.

Dr.hair
    Participant

nisha as your in experiment mode with your hair i think insted of nape u should get a side shave or a hair tatto

Nisha
    Participant

Dr.Hair
    Side shave is not really of my linking. But i can definately think of a hair tattoo. Thanks for the great idea. Let me think on it.

vasu
    Participant

i dont think side shave will look good on pixie cut…
    for hair tattoo also, u have to have undercut hairstyle.. for hair tattoo, the hair will be cut very short, 2-3mm in length till top of ur ear.. think of it.

Nisha
    Participant

You are right.
    In that case i can get only clippercut. so that barber can clipper only few inches on base of my nape and probably sides.

vasu
    Participant

u r a camphor Naughty.. just get it clippered..
    fortunately, tomorow is weekend.. he he he.. book the appointmnt wth barber..
    u can also go for tattoo and piercing too..

Nisha
    Participant

No. Not so soon. I think i should enjoy the current style atleast for sometime. And utilize this time to decide on my next style.

vasu
    Participant

ok.. let it grow.. meanwhile get inked somewhere.. Divya was suggesting breast ink.. wat do u think of it naughty..?

Nisha
    Participant

No dude…. nothing permanant at this age… I am not daring like divya in such things. I think we should concentrate on Divyas tattoo first. and my clippercut.. ha ha ha

vasu
    Participant

ooooh.. playing safe game..? u can get casual images as tattoos.. nothng like specific name or statement.. u can get a bird, flower, heart shape tattoo somewhere.. very simple design on ur shoulders will look awesome..

Nisha
    Participant

Yes but it is something permanent. Not like my pixie cut. Although it will take 4 years now to grow back my hair back to waist length… ha ha ha ha

vasu
    Participant

there r temprory tattoos avlble in market madam.. u can try those..
    4yrs to grow till waist length is right.. but for that u shouldn’t cut it anymore right. he he he..
    before marriage only u can try diffrnt things with look and hair.. after that it depends or ur saasu and hubby.. right..?

Nisha
    Participant

I have tried temporary tattoos before when i had been to goa.
    agreed about hair. I am not going to grow it much now. Not soon atleast.

vasu
    Participant

hip hip hurray.. bye bye to Nisha’s long hair..
    i’m planning to go goa fr a longtime, but still it has not come true..!!#facepalm
    if u had tried temp tattoo, y dont u get a permanent ink..?

Nisha
    Participant

When i had got temporary tatto i got bored of it in just a couple of days. But it goes away only after around 2 weeks. And i had to bear with that.

vasu
    Participant

oh ho.. then its ok.. whre is the sexy lady and this Chintu went..? partying booze as its friday night..?

Nisha
    Participant

No idea. But i think if we are not talking about this above forum topic then lets chat in the group hair discuassion.

vasu
    Participant

Tmrw I hve to wake up soon.. hve some plans fr weekend.. so gud night naughty..

Divya
    Participant

hey nisha a tattoo is exciting everyday and lasts for ever
    get a breast tatto and show it off
    u will surely enjoy it trust me
    im really having fun give a try my sexy girl

vasu
    Participant

Yo yo yo.. hold on Div. U r the sexy girl, Nisha is the naughty girl.. he he he..

Divya
      Participant

loll vasu shes sexier than me

Nisha
    Participant

Divya, you are the sexier one with pixie, piercings and a tattoo. I m just a simple girl 😊

Vasu is a naughty boy. He makes girls get haircuts and tattoo and all.

Divya
    Participant

hi nisha wats up.hows ur day

Divya
    Participant

u have the potential nisha thats why me nd vasu are pushing u to get a tatoo not every girl can do that

Nisha
    Participant

Ha ha ha….. potential !! lol… true divya…but not in tatoo and piercings. I am quite a coward. Also for now i am looking forward to getting my pixiecut clippered on nape and sides.

Divya
    Participant

dont do that baby u may end up like me

Nisha
    Participant

okk… but i will be clippering only the sides and nape… the top will remain longer.

vasu
    Participant

Come on Div.. Nisha has longer hair on top, so buzzing the side and back wont harm her look.. u too dont worry, in a month ur hair will grow too..

Nisha
    Participant

You are right Vasu, that is exactly the plan. To use machine on sides and nape like the barber did on my mom.

vasu
    Participant

U can get the sides and back full trimmed and get a mohawk style. With top hair longer, if u keep spikes, and wear western style dresses, u may score more than sunny leone.. he he he..

Nisha
    Participant

She has Natural advantage… ha ha ha…. no mowhawk is not really to my liking. But i am planning to get sides and back clippered short.

vasu
    Participant

U can get mohawk.. it will b once in a life time experience..

Nisha
    Participant

Mohawks shape i dont like. I will get sides and nape clippered. But not in mowhawks shape

vasu
    Participant

But try it once naughty.. u might like on u.. but dont reduce the hair length of ur top.. if yu dnt like, hair will grow in a month.. have mohawk as new yr special..

Nisha
    Participant

I am going to keep hair on the top long only. But i dont like the shape of mowhawk… so that is ruled out.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.