saree advice

This topic contains 27 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Shilpa 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author

Divya
    Participant

hey all im divya as all of you know i had a pixiecut im planning to buy a saree im having all types mostly
    i want a saree which is utmost trendy so guys pls giv advise

Stan
    Participant

Try sleeve less designer saree with big ear rings.

Divya
    Participant

im already having a sleevveless&backleess

Nisha
    Participant

Divya… why dont u try bikini blouse with low waist saree like my mom.

Divya
    Participant

im afraid babes
    if anything goes wrong my clevege will be shown
    this is pulling me back
    but i wana buy it donno wat to do
    nisha as u also wore bikini blouse give me tips and sugestions for buying it and maintaining it

vasu
    Participant

As per naughty’s advice, U can buy bikini blouse sexy lady. B4 going out wearing bikini blouse, u can wear it and roam around ur house and know how it works and hw to control it. Once u r used to it, confidently u can wear it outside fr any functions and rock them and especially… count the bumps.. he he he..

Nisha
    Participant

Divya… are u kidding me… nothing of thar sort will happen… when u will buy bikini blouse and try it u will understand how it holds ur assets properly… bikini is not like other blouses….my mom too was comfortable wearing my bikini blouse even though it was much smaller for her size…it only covered her assets lesser.. lol… i hope now u get how it works… also dont do the mistake that i did…. since u cannot wear anything else inside it u might want to see to it thst ur bikini blouse is padded from inside so that it dosent show out ur nipples…

vasu
    Participant

Nisha, better hide Divya’s boobs with ur hands.. he he he..

Nisha
    Participant

Nithing happens dude… bikiNi blouse is quite safe. Its not even as complicated as normal blouse…. if u get a shorter size than u require it will still fit. Only a lot of cleavage will show…. but it wont pop out assets…u just have to be careful else its fine.

vasu
    Participant

Ok.. i’ll experiment it with my future wife.. ha ha ha..

Nisha
    Participant

So u wipl experiment with ur future wife now? Before marriqge or after marriage…. u can make her wear a smaller sized one…… looks too sexy..lol… ☺

vasu
    Participant

If I have future wife now, I would have experimented it on her.. u know.. I dont have her now.. i’m waiting fr her.. bride on search.. he he he..

Nisha
    Participant

I will pray that u get a good future wife with ample scope of experiments… lol…

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  Nisha.

vasu
    Participant

Thank u fr the blessings naughty.. i’m hoping to get my better half.. ha ha ha..

Divya
    Participant

hey guys sorry fr d late update
    yestrday went to shopping
    bought a skyblue colour designer saree with work
    asked the tailor to stitch it in backless with full thread work
    and asked to keep the front a deep cut as possible
    donno how im,gonna look but i hope i did my best

Divya
    Participant

hahaha vasu u will surely get an experimental girl like me and nisha

Nisha
    Participant

Yes… With our blessings he will get a girl who gives bumps to everyone… lol… what say vasu

Nisha
    Participant

Divya, with ur clevage tattoo and all you will really rock this sexy blouse !!

Divya
    Participant

actually im very nervous babes i asked fr too deep cut

Nisha
    Participant

Dont worry dear…you will be fine… when mom wore it, the two halfs of bikini blouse were seperate and were attached with stings kind of thing… lol….

vasu
    Participant

u dont worry sexy lady.. sky blue color saree, with deep cut blouse.. u dont be nervous.. just concentrate in counting the number of bumps.. he he he

Shilpa
    Participant

Looks like a really good saree combination of sky blue dress and beautiful sexy blouse.

vasu
    Participant

Shilpa.. give our sexy lady Divya some ideas to rock the function.. pls..
    BTW..FYI she has a short pixie cut, and a tattoo on her clevage.

Shilpa
    Participant

OMG… in that case she will really rock with such a sexy blouse !! Maybe with very low neck blouse divya will be able to show off her tattoo too !!

vasu
    Participant

yea.. u can share some of ur fashion tips to make the guys go crazy on Divya.. Also pls share some facts about u.. like ur hairstyle, structure, ur job, Boyfriend(if any) and all… so we can know somethng about u..

Shilpa
    Participant

I have long hair, waist length. Slim and good structure, receptionist in a big hotel, single.

vasu
    Participant

good to hear Shilpa.. so, no BF as of now?(winking smiley). As a receptionist, u should be updated with latest fashion discoveries right to stay on track..?

Shilpa
    Participant

Not really, we have uniform of a shirt with short formal skirt.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.