Need to convince my GF to haircut

This topic contains 61 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Longhairlover 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author

Longhairlover
    Participant

Dear All,

This is ur Long hair lover, my gf have long hair till her hip, can u all Pls let me know how to convince her to change her hair style.

Already she cut her front hair in bangs.

Awaiting for ur ideas to convince my gf for grt hairstyle makeover.

Thx for ur time.

Thx,

Ur long hair lover

Longhairlover
    Participant

Need all ur valuables inputs from all

Longhairlover
    Participant

Dear all I need ur inputs

Nisha
    Participant

Ask her to fo short one step at a time. Let her cut 5 inches now. Then you can again ask her to change the style and under that pretext reduce her hair length. Over a period of time you can give her short hair!!

Longhairlover
    Participant

She is not all accept to cut her

So only asking other ideas

vasu
    Participant

Arrange an event with ur gf with haircut bet. Make sure she looses the bet and u can cut her hair..

Longhairlover
    Participant

Good idea to implement

w3bhairs
    Participant

Dude did it work…? is she convinced now..tell us your talk with her regarding haircut

Longhairlover
    Participant

Dude,

Me thinking to what bet for her haircut but no ideas still I get yet..

Will pls tell some betting ideas

vasu
    Participant

Hi LHL,
    the bet has to b on a topic whch ur GF likes most..like actors/music. U do some research on the topic and gain some knowledge.. and wen u speak to her, tell her she dont know about that actor/music. Then it’ll grow as a fight, tat time u bring the haircut bet, and make sure she looses the bet.. then u can chop off her locks..
    All the best nanba..

Longhairlover
    Participant

Pakalam thola I ll try this too

Nisha
    Participant

i did not get long hair lover… what are you going to try?

Longhairlover
    Participant

I have told to reply for VAsu lets see

Nisha
    Participant

okkk… will she agree for the bet ?
    dont tell her initially that you will cut her hair.. tell her that whoever loses bet will have to do something the other tells.

Also dude please join us in other topics also where we all are chatting…. it will be a pleasure to have u in discussion…

Longhairlover
    Participant

Nisha n Divya can u please tell some other ideas

Pls Utmost welcome from side bcoz as women u both have some other best ideas

Longhairlover
    Participant

Nisha sure I ll join when our discussion not for our mom’s. ..

I didn’t tell for bet yet with my gf

Nisha
    Participant

one very risky suggestion i can give. you can try to praise some girls hair who has short hair in front of her. But check her mood and then do it else it will backfire…. lol…

Longhairlover
    Participant

Nisha I already told like this comparison with other girls but ntng works

Nisha
    Participant

sure dude… i hope u dont mind talking about my hair then…. i too wore the same dress for the function and i too have same haircut. The latest update being that i got it clippered recently…. lol…..

Everyone,
    Guys had i forgot to tell u this.

Longhairlover
    Participant

OK OK great nisha ur rocking

Nisha
    Participant

this was the first time i had clippers used on me… lol… it was such a funny feeling on the nape.. its like getting shorn like a sheep.. lol…the barber had pressed my head down and then put clippers over my nape.. i was like there was no way to stop him in between if my mind changes… its something like a forced shaving for 5 minutes… lol….

Longhairlover
    Participant

So back full u have buzzed ah like how much u have right now n side burns what u did

Nisha
    Participant

sides and back both buzzed.. very small stubble….top hair is kept longer…
    sideburns he shaved off and made a very small V shape.. rest of the sideburns barber shaved it off !!

Longhairlover
    Participant

While shaving moment how is ur feel nisha

Already u have exp this feel b4 in ur life

Longhairlover
    Participant

Nisha tel me best idea to make my gf as like ur short haircut

Nisha
    Participant

This is the first time in my life i had a pixie.. and first time someone had used clippers on me.
    I cannot explain how the experience was…. it was really good… he he he…. although i was being shorn like a sheep…. ah ha ha

Longhairlover
    Participant

Hmmm nice to hear nisha

So what is ur next think in ur mind to making trendy urself

Nisha
    Participant

why dont u suggest something?

Longhairlover
    Participant

haircut u done, pearcing u done, dressing u done, other than this I don’t know anything pa so than asked pa what ur next plan

Nisha
    Participant

I dont have piercings….also not a tatoo.. divya has piercins.. not me..
    You can definitely suggest something in dresses to wear for pixie haircut. I am not sure what looks good. I am still wearing same clothes that i used to wear when i had long hair.

Longhairlover
    Participant

Nisha u know as by my liking only my gf had front bangs pa, but short ah cut she is not have interest so pls tell some ideas to make her drastic makeover with hair

Longhairlover
    Participant

So u can have 2 more pearcing nisha it ll look hot look for u..

Tattoo too can make over ur abovr shoulder part so it can visible n hot too.

Regarding dress u can go for neck tee shirts n low neck kurthi

Nisha
    Participant

You can give your gf a pixie like me.

anything you can suggest in western wear? slightly modern.

Longhairlover
    Participant

One sided sleeve less dress

Nisha
    Participant

one sided sleeveless means ? open shoulder form one side?

Longhairlover
    Participant

Yes yes exactly..

So regarding ur pearcing what ur wish pa

Nisha
    Participant

i have only nose piercing.. but i am not sure i want anymore piercings or tattoes… because whenever i wear nose ring… my friends say that i look really slutty… ha ha ha….
    one shoulder dress is a really great idea dude !! anything more u can suggest… same way modern like this.

Longhairlover
    Participant

I telling u too ear pearcing only pa main stud I hope u already have, additionally u can have small 2nd n 3rd stud nisha it ll look very much suitable for pixie I hope so..

Dress – like sleeveless baniyan type dress like Hollywood hearione

Any ideas to convince my gf haircut pa

Nisha
    Participant

Yeah one piercing i have in ear. but that was done when i was kid. I dont really want piercing or tattoo right now. Only recently i cut my hair shorter. dont want any permanent changes right now.

wow dude you have really nice fashion sense !! I agree i think it is called a “T-back”
    Please suggest something more !!

Longhairlover
    Participant

OK pa take ur own time reg pearcing.

Reg dress I ll update when I get thinking pa

Can u got any idea for my wish reg my gf haircut

Longhairlover
    Participant

Nisha awaiting for my gf haircut

vasu
    Participant

I think LHL wont chat in any discussion until his GF gets her haircut. he he he..
    Being Tamil girl, i know she(ur GF) will prefer longer hair. is it correct LHL?
    1.Tell her that her hair doesnot define her character or beauty.. everythng depends on our inner thoughts.
    2.Tell her to donate hair for some1 who needs it. (donate hair for cancer patients)
    3.Tell her she will be noticed wen she has hairstyle which is diffrnt from other girls in the area.
    4.This is the age to try/experiment new/diffrnt things as we are not yet married, so experiment will look cool.

Longhairlover
    Participant

VAsu

Not like that all I am coming chat for other chats too but I need to convince my gf for haircut. I need to love utmost in short hairstyle till to her shoulders.
    Bcoz our marrige is near in few months

After marrige to I can tell her short bob or pixie but now shoulder length is enough

VAsu ur ideas are awesome, in that I can tell that donate her hair for cancer patents.

Nisha n Divya n all guys ur suggestions n comments too utmost ly welcome

vasu
    Participant

LHL,
    better leave her in long hair till ur marriage.. MOst girls like to have long hair during marriage.. because most ppl/women notice the bride’s hair in marriage.. wen is ur marriage fixed..?
    So u can ask her to cut her hair wen u go for honeymoon.. U can ask it as a honeymoon gift from her..

Longhairlover
    Participant

VAsu as u said it ll be correct point I think so..

Yes urs right idea so I have that as my honeymoon gift.. really utmost gift.

My marriage is planned by may or by b4

vasu
    Participant

cool then..
    enjoy with her and her long hair dude..

Nisha
    Participant

Long hair lover,

So what did u finally decide?

Longhairlover
    Participant

Wait will marriage

Then I am going to cut her hair, she had given permission to me..

Nisha
    Participant

Dude that is awesome news !!!
    So she will be having long hair in marriage, thwn u can cut her hair in honeymoon…… he he he….

Longhairlover
    Participant

Yes while in my honeymoon going to cut her hair and making my wife as trendy girl

Nisha
    Participant

Since only u both will be there on honeymoon u cam ask her if u can urself try to give her a haircut.

Longhairlover
    Participant

Yes nisha me only going to cut her asset but I don’t how much she ll allow me to cut

Nisha
    Participant

If you are cutting her hair then you can cut slightly more than what she allows

Longhairlover
    Participant

that nice nisha

Will see how much allow for me..

Can u have any guess she is now having hip length hair so she ll how much allow me to cut

Nisha
    Participant

I think she will allow you around 5 inches. Which is like in mid back but still longer. So you can go ahead and cut around 8 inches which will be longer than shoulders.

Longhairlover
    Participant

Happy new year 2016 to all..

Longhairlover
    Participant

Yes nisha me also had same length in mind to cut her asset..

Till shoulders I am planning but ll see how much going to cut at that time, if she allow I can go little shorter too.

Nisha
    Participant

Thats great lhl…. and happy new year to u too!!
    Did u check out my latest post?

Divya
    Participant

hey long hair lover ask her to donate hair for cancer patients it really works thats how me & my mom got pixie cuts

Longhairlover
    Participant

Divya,

That I ll tell but she accepts or not I don’t know that but I expect my darling to in shoulder length cut…

vasu
    Participant

Hei LHL..
    Dont worry about her length.. aftr marriage, she will allow yu to cut as per ur wish..

Longhairlover
    Participant

Vasu,

If she allows me to cut as my wish sure I ll make her long bob

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.