need haircut suggestions for mom haircut

Tagged: 

This topic contains 23 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  raj 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author

raj
    Participant

hello guys,
    recently mom got promotion in her job. mom become senior marketing executive now. mom decided for going new haircut. mom’s current hair length up to mid back length. guys, give suggestions about my mom new haircut. give suggestion with corporate haircut types is more better. waiting for your replies guys.

Anonymous

Pixie. Western clothes. What is your take Raj

Shilpa
    Participant

I think best corporate look is bob haircut.
    Ask her to get a bob !!

raj
      Participant

shilpa, i have discussed with mom.finally mom is ready for bob haircut.

Mugdha
    Participant

assymetric bob will go well for corporate looks my mom also got same

raj
      Participant

mugdha, your suggestion is good. finally mom is ready for bob haircut.

Anonymous

Raj. did you discuss suggestions with your mom

raj
      Participant

yes rocky, i have discussed suggestion with mom . mom is ready for bob haircut.

Shilpa
    Participant

What did ur mom say raj?

Shilpa
    Participant

wow thats awesome !!
    What kind of bobcut are you planning for your mom? regular bob? or inverted bob?

raj
      Participant

yeah, mom decided about inverted bob. hope thats new haircut looks good on mom hair .

yogesh
    Participant

Your mom will look very modern after bobcut. she will get a lots of attention from everyone.
    I hope you are ok with that.

raj
      Participant

yogesh, in mom office most of lady are modern. i am happy for mom new haircut and look.

Shilpa
    Participant

i am sure Raj`s mom will look hot. but i think she is from city and she wont face issues like your wife is facing after getting a bobcut.

raj
      Participant

right shilpa, now days many mom become modern, i don’t think so mom face any problems due to new haircut and look.

Shilpa
    Participant

Yogesh`s wife is facing issues because they live in small town and she has got a bob. hence she is getting too much attention.
    I am sure this is not the case with you raj. so you should be good.

raj
      Participant

in small town that thing happens. i hope all are appreciate mom new look.

yogesh
    Participant

If your mom is a working modern women and you guys live in city, then go ahead Raj.

Nisha
    Participant

Thats great Raj !!
    How is your moms hair right now ?

raj
      Participant

nisha, mom current hairlength is mid back length. mom is going for haircut on tuesday .

Anonymous

Has she got the inverted bob? Have you chosen the clothes to go with the new look. You can get suggestions for that too

raj
      Participant

rocky, mom will get new haircut on tuesday . still not decide about clothes with new look. if you have any suggestions, please give me.

Saur
    Participant

Yes agreed inverted bob wiĺl do great in her office and also these days short steps cut are also more in trend to give face a lift if face is thin and oval bit remember in both these short cuts nape should be cleanly shaved with a straight cut otherwise it becomes tòo messy.
    Regarding attire of dress it more depends on office environment and type of industry varies from classical sarees ,suits to fag end at business suits and skirts blouse etc.
    But both these haircuts will do on any attire and easy to manage and maintain.Even sometimes boy cut also do but its very sensitive depending on the appearance of a particular lady but in boy cut also side burns and nape should be proper and cleanly shaped.

raj
    Participant

thanks saur for good suggestions. i am totally agree with you. today mom is going for inverted bob haircut. mom follow dressing style as per company environment .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SnipNChop