Mom's haircut

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Revathi 2 months ago.

• Author

pradosh
    Participant

Hi friends,

I am new to this group, and I am loving it. There are so many good discussions on haircuts and latest hair trends. I am a second year college student. My mom recently decided to go for a make-over. She had mid-waist length hair usually, but decided to cut it to shoulder length. She was discussing with dad last week and visited the salon yesterday. But when she came back, I found her in a nice inverted bob – told that the stylist suggested to go for that style as it suits her face. I have suggested her to match it up with western wear.

yogesh
    Participant

What were the reactions from your friends and neighbours and everyone else.

Revathi
    Participant

@pradosh

So did your mom tried western clothes?
    Which clothes she tried ?
    Did you like her new look, and what you liked the most about it?

pradosh
    Participant

Hi all,
    Yeah, she posted her post haircut photo on Facebook and so many reactions started coming in. Her school-college friends were very excited and were saying that she looks like her college days when she had a pixie. In fact many have asked her to try pixie again. Our neighbors saw her this morning and gave many compliments. My aunt also loved her new look and asked her to try Western.
    We went for a movie this evening and mom tried her jeans(she wears Western when we go for vacation). She was looking very young. She also mentioned that she is feeling very young now.
    I loved the part that she is open to try new things. I liked her new haircut very much.
    Mom told aunt to get her hair cut also. Aunt is also eager to cut. Let’s see if she goes short as well.

pradosh
    Participant

Hey guys,

New update. Mom has put on some streaks on her hair today, and looks more stylish. Aunt and mom went for some shopping to buy westerns and got that done today. She is trying out the new clothes – bought some t-shirts, trousers, jeans and also to my surprise – round-neck t-shirts and shorts for home. My aunt wears western casuals at home, but mom wearing that is a big big surprise. I am absolutely loving it. Dad is also very impressed.
    My aunt said that she also talked to the salon lady and she will have a new haircut soon. Aunt has shoulder-length hair, but she might go for a bob or even a pixie. I told her that I will accompany her on that day. I am thrilled to experience the entire thing.

Revathi
    Participant

@pradosh

Do you prefer mom in traditional clothes or in western?
    Would you like your mom to try more modern clothes like skirt or one piece etc?
    What kind of comments are people putting on your moms pics on facebook? Do they find her hot?
    Does it bother you that people find her hot?

pradosh
      Participant

@revathi
      I love her in all clothing, but yeah, she looks hot in Western wear. And with the kind of haircut she has got, she looks great. She was wearing a tank top yesterday with shorts and looked super hot. She says that she is feeling very comfortable in these clothes as she feels very relaxed. Mom said that she will wear more Western now, as she is loving it very much.
      She might not try a one piece dress immediately, but yes, I would love to see her in a skirt.
      My friends are also praising her looks, and I am enjoying it too. My aunt is also ready for her haircut. We are going tomorrow!!!! I will experience the whole thing. Do you want me to describe it all?

Revathi
    Participant

@pradosh

Thats good. Your mom suddently turning hot babe must be a shock for everyone. Ehat kind of comments are people putting on facebook pic of hers?

pradosh
      Participant

@revathi
      It’s done guys!! Aunt and I went to the salon that day for her haircut. The salon lady asked us to wait and after a couple of minutes asked aunt to come over. The stylist asked her what kind of cut she decided, and aunt said that she would go for a pixie. I was super excited!! I watched the whole cut right in front of me. Aunt looks damn hot in the pixie. She was wearing a white top with blue jeans that day and the pixie looks so good on her. Her facebook post is flooded with comments on how hot she looks. Mom is also very excited to see aunt in the new haircut. I am waiting for the day when mom decides to go for a pixie.

pradosh
    Participant

@revathi
    It’s not the first time she’s wearing western. She wears jeans-top when we go for vacation, but yeah, wearing them daily came as a surprise to me. Aunt wears western casuals at home, so we now have two of the ladies at home going full western. Neighbors are also surprised, but our community is very modern, so they are praising her. She has only put her picture with the new haircut on facebook, and all comments are regarding the cut only. Most of the comments mention that she looks like a college girl. She had a pixie in her college days, so many were mentioning that too. Many have asked her to wear western on a regular basis. Many are also asking her to try pixie again. One of my friends in college was telling me that she showed mom’s pic to his mom and hoped that she would go for a make-over as well. I think many of us want our moms to look hot!

Revathi
    Participant

@pradosh

Looks like your mom and aunt are on a makeover spree

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.