Mom went to salon with wife returned with haircut

Log In Forums Haircuts and Hairstyles Mom went to salon with wife returned with haircut

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Shilpa 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

yogesh
    Participant

Hey guys,

I am facing a new problem now. I have always been complaining here about my wife being too modern for my small town and grabbing a lot of attention by getting short haircut.

On Sunday my wife was going to take my mom along with her for dandiya/Garba in the evening in our local area. So my wife told mom that why dont you also come with me to parlour and get basic stuff done.
    No idea how my wife convinced my mom, but they went to a good salon and my mom first time in her life got facial, coloured her hair dark brown (Instead of her usual orange mehandi), and got a layered haircut by cutting her mid back length hair to just below her shoulders !!

Nidhi
    Participant

are you happy with your mom’s decision of not

yogesh
    Participant

@nidhi

haircut looks nice. but now in our small town everyone is wondering what happened to my mom. suddenly going modern.

Shilpa
    Participant

ha ha ha.. yogesh.. your wife is creating lot of trouble for you and lot of fun for your locality men… ha ha

vasu
    Participant

I believe yogesh’s wife will improve the fashion sense of their locality girls..
    More and more girls will follow her footsteps.. wat do u think Shilps..?

Shilpa
    Participant

Completely agree with you Vasu
    Charity begins at home. First his wife got sexy haircut and now she got Yogesh’s mom also new haircut !! I am sure many women will take inspiration considering now both his wife and mom will be topic of discussion in his mohollah.

Ronak
    Participant

Show all haircut of your mom @vasu

Ronak
    Participant

Not vasu , yogesh share your mom’s pic

karthik
    Participant

surprise haircuts are always best

yogesh
    Participant

@shilpa : maje lelo aap mere

@ronak: sorry no personal details like pic to be revealed. Really sorry.

@Karthik: it was not a surprise, it was a shock !!
    Imagine my traditional mom going out with braided long hair like she used to have for many years and returning homr with layered haircut, blowdried to perfection !!

Ronak
    Participant

Ok no problem @yogesh

Shilpa
    Participant

@yogesh

I found a video on Youtube and somehow I just remembered of your mom. Check oit a labourer kind of women becoming hot chick, exactly like your mom :

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.