Mom thinking of getting a tattoo

This topic contains 41 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Pratap Kumar 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Nisha
    Participant

Mom is thinking of getting a tattoo and has been asking me for suggestions. She is thinking of getting tattoo on her neck. She thinks that since she has a pixie now the neck is visible and hence tattoo will also be viaible. But i am telling her that tattoo is such a thing which should not be always visible. The beauty of tattoo is in displaying it on special occassions. So i am suggesting her to get it done on back near shoulder or lower back just above butt.
    What do u guys think? Any suggestions?

Divya
    Participant

ask her to get tatoo on any side of breast nisha it can be hided easily

Pratap Kumar
      Participant

Hi Nisha, How r u?pls tell me do u have tattoo?

Nisha
    Participant

But if mom gets tattoo on cleavage it will be visible most of the times… ha ha ha…. she wears quite low neck dresses and blouses…. lol….

vasu
    Participant

Slutty boy.. Mandy can get a tattoo near her bra strip on her back. if only she wears open back dress, her tattoo will be visible, else it will be hidden. if u want it to be personal/private, she can get it done 2inch below her belly button, which will be seen to u and ur dad only.. he he he..

Divya
    Participant

hahaha vasu
    nisha boob tatoos are commmon now a days even i had 1

Nisha
    Participant

True divya. Boob tattoos are common.

But Vasu, if mom gets tattoo on pubic region how will she display when she wants to diaplay… lol….

vasu
    Participant

Let the pubic tattoo b private.. she can hve a tattoo at her back like I said, near bra strap.. did she think about getting a tattoo in her thigh region..? It will b more sexy and showcase her legs more.

Nisha
    Participant

Never heard of a tattoo on thigh region.
    What others think about thigh tattoos?

I was thinking how about a tattoo on the sides of stomach… mom has really nice flat stomach.

vasu
    Participant

She can get it done above her hip region.. i’m talking about the curved area in the side not on flat stomach region.

Nisha
    Participant

Right… i am also sugggesting on the sides of the stomach….

Shilpa
    Participant

I think Vasus idea of tattoo on pubic region is grear, coz anyways your mom wears saree quite low waist and pubic region is visible many times. So she can get it like a slightly bigger tattoo on pubic region and till waist so that normally tattoo is hidden and when your mom wears jeans and crop top exposing her navel, half of the tattoo will be visible just slightly above her jeans and since everyone will see that only half tattoo is visible, they will know rest half is on pubic region and left gor imagination for everyone. That will be quite Sexy !! And when your mom wears a low waist saree, she anyways pulls it slightly more low waist and displays pubic region and then her wholr tattoo will be visible.

vasu
    Participant

My concept is, the whole tattoo should b visible only in private. Even if she wears a low waist dress, only 80% of tattoo should b visible, by tat way ppl will go crazy on imagining the full size of tattoo.. sounds like hardcore..?

Shilpa
    Participant

Thar sounds awesome Vasu. This might be hardcore for usual people but Nishas mom is quite a beautiful and modern lady. I think this should be really great idea for her. Dont you think so?

Nisha
    Participant

Ha ha ha…. Shilpa… to an extent you are right but i think i must not encourage mom for such a sexy tattoo… ha ha ha…

vasu
    Participant

Slutty boy.. u r afraid of Mandy’s market in ur area.. correct..? Let her have her market, u can try ang gey more followers than her. Wats there a sport wirhout a opponent..? But here, the opponent is ur own mom.. so u try to get more fans-marks than her.. good luck.

Nisha
    Participant

Vasu,

Mom is too hot even for our locality. Thank god we live in a big city and expensive locality… ha ha ha….else it would have been a difficult situation. But still i mean since tattoo is parmanent decision cannot be taken without giving a proper though. I have talked with me she likes our suggestions. atleast she no more wants to get a tattoo on back of the neck.
    I have not yet told her about pubic tattoo yet. I am afraid she might just get it and flaut it in some of het kitty party …. ha ha ha….

Nisha
    Participant

Also i feel tattoo is a serious stuff, since it is parmanent. When it was haircut i encouraged mom to chop it off and get a pixie. But tattoo needs to be well thought of.

vasu
    Participant

If ur mom likes the permanent tattoo, let her get it done. I was thnkng, and 2 new designs came into my mind. 1. A tattoo that strts from her rightside underarm, moves towards her left hip across her belly button. Frm her left hip, bring the tattoo down till her left thigh.
    2. Strts frm right side underarm moves till rightside thigh. If needed, u can make an extension in front till pubic region. Even she can get the same at her back(butt region). Butt and pubic tattoo should b visible in private only.
    This 2 will b dffrnt. Wat say..?

Nisha
    Participant

Vasu this tattoo will be too big !! We need something smaller.

Shilpa
    Participant

Even i feel that will be a huge tattoo. We can think of a sexy location for tattoo instead of a big tattoo

vasu
    Participant

Slutty boy, ask Mandy if she wants to have small or big tattoo.. if she is ok with big one, go with my ideas. Fr small tattoos, v can choose the sexy areas. Behind ears, side neck, breast region, belly button, pubic region, thighs, ankle region r few sexy regions..

Stan
    Participant

Nisha, have you considered this:

http://cdn2.stylecraze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/know-your-rights.jpg

It will be okay for her any age
    You can ask her to write your family names or some meaningful lines.

vasu
    Participant

Hei Stan.. its Mandy’s body, not a attendance sheet to write all family members names.. lol..

Stan
    Participant

It looks cool if written in hebrew or some other script

Nisha
    Participant

True. I have seen names written even in chinese. Looks good !!

Nisha
    Participant

Vasu,

Small means not that small… but not too large. U had suggested half of her body… lol… nof that large.. but a regular sized one is ok.

Divya
    Participant

heey nisha wat about your moms tattoo

Nisha
    Participant

Mom got a tattoo on lower back ☺☺

Shilpa
    Participant

Wow thats so sexy !!
    Your mom is really modern Nisha. Really great.

Stan
    Participant

That’s cool nisha.
    Which tattoo she got BTW

Nisha
    Participant

Its a design.. like batman’s symbol but slightly different….

vasu
    Participant

So she’s now batwoman.. he he he..

Nisha
    Participant

Ha ha ha… yes.

yogesh
    Participant

wow nisha, thats awesome. your mom is a sexy women !!
    Since it is on lower back, in what kind of clothes is it visible?

Anonymous

Hey nisha,

I have 2 tattoos
    one just above my right B**b
    and another lower novel

Nisha
    Participant

hey thats great priya !!
    what design do you have?

Nisha
    Participant

Mom has tatoo on lower back. Your tatoo is on front side ? below navel?

Anonymous

i have it below navel nisha. Its kida flower and feather design.
    and on chest its butterfly

What design ur mom has?

Shilpa
    Participant

OMG… below navel… means over pubes ? Thats quite hold and sexy priya…

yogesh
    Participant

I agree with shilpa…. thats quite sexy priya !!!

Anonymous

ya yogesh, shilpa and nisha

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.