mom summer cut

Tagged: 

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Tanay 1 year ago.

• Author

Tanay
    Participant

Today we are going to eye doctor because my mom have some problem in moms eye then the doctor says that there is cataract in moms eye hence she has done her eye operation. Hence mom said that she don’t have time now hence she done her eye operation in vacation. Because of operation she has to Wear black glasses for 20-25 days. So we dont go any where in this vacation. So there is disadvantage as well as advantage of it because of we don’t go to my mausi house she does not wear western dress it is the disadvantage. But there is the advantage that because of operation after operation she does not comb get hair as well as she does not take of her hair so before operation I can convenes her to get short haircut that she don’t have any problem of hair after operation.

Anonymous

There would be a restriction on head bath. Use of chemicals. So have you got it written on prescription Rx , boycut before operation

Tanay
    Participant

Yes she can not do head bath after operation as well as she does not ues chemicals then what can I do

Shilpa
    Participant

Tanay,

your mom is going to be already troubled because of cataract. I would suggest dont bother her more about haircut and all. Let this go for a few months.
    These are my thoughts. Rest she is your mother. So you do what seems appropriate to you.

Tanay
    Participant

Ok

Tanay
    Participant

But if she does not cut her hair after operation she does not able to comb her hair and also does not able to wash her hair because of that her hair became very uneven

Anonymous

The restrictions are for a week or less. If you want to use the occasion to get your “mom” a haircut, do so in a harassment free manner

Tanay
    Participant

Yea I want to use occasion for mom haircut

Anonymous

@tanay. In true love, you have the best of interest of the person you love foremost in your heart and mind. The haircut is foremost in your mind.
    @shilpa should Tanay ‘S “mom” agree for a haircut

Tanay
      Participant

Any suggestion

Tanay
    Participant

Any suggestion please

Komal
    Participant

Ler her take call

Don’t force…

Tanay
    Participant

There is a good news for me 3 days ago mom going to eye hospital and doctor says that she she do not have yo get operation right now doctor calls her after 3 month that why now she gets priyamani Bob cut in next month also we are going to my mausi home where I think she wears top and leggings. I good news na what you say gays.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.