Mom rocked new year party in one piece dress

This topic contains 29 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Nisha 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author

Nisha
    Participant

Hi guys,

A very big progress towards mom wearing western wear always. Mom yesterday came to the new year party hosted in our colony in a one piece dress. Last time it was just our neighbours who had seen mom. But this time mom wore it to the party itself !!
    This was a different dress than what mom had worn before. Everyone in our locality was so surprised to see mom in one piece dress. And a few people had not seen moms new pixie also…. lol…

Longhairlover
    Participant

Ha ha not at all looked pixie?

That much mom’s dress was nice, grt to hear naughty…

Nisha
    Participant

Not everyone had seen mom after she got haircut. So along with one piece dress even pixie haircut was also surprise for many people in locality.

Longhairlover
    Participant

That’s grt nisha u both too rocking ur locally right

Nisha
    Participant

Yes… more than me mom is rocking it. She is wearing my clothes and looking really awesome !!!

Longhairlover
    Participant

VAsu, divya and all whr went still they are rocking in party from last nyt..

Divya
    Participant

happy new yr guys vasu&lhl and my babe nisha its awesome ur mom willingly wore 1piece to party
    my mom also rocked the party but she kept it simple with a saree and a backless blouse and i too wore a saree with my backless blouse loll wore my saree at low hip
    and clevage revealing ech & evry1 complmntd my mom fr her hair&saree even some of her friends wanna chop their hair by seeing mom
    by the way hows ur party wat did u wear and how u sttled ur & moms hair
    i kept my hair simple left parted and wore long hanging ear rings and a head band
    comming to mom she had took right part and front hair falling on her fore head shes damn hot i noticed ucles bumps loll

Nisha
    Participant

Divya,
    my hair was standing up in spikes using hair gel, while moms hair was side parted and bangs kept in front.
    Mom wore one of my one piece dress. It is tube top one piece. When u wear it, it looks like you are wrapped only in a satin towel…. Lol…. considering moms flat stomach and good figure it looked really awesome on mom. This i did mom full makeup. Not just on the face hut also on all the exposed parts like chest, cleavage, back part which was open, complete legs till half thighs etc so that her skin looks really soft and smooth. She looked really hot !!

Longhairlover
    Participant

Divya

So u n ur mom toooooo rocked ur localty. ..

Nisha
    Participant

Ha ha ha… lojg hair lover… divya is the sexy lady and her mom sensual lady….lol… i am sure they both muat have looked really hot and Sexy !!

Divya
    Participant

hey nisha,ur sexier than me
    babes

Nisha
    Participant

No i am not. But my mom is…. ha ha ha… many guys and uncles have started flirting with mom these days… ha ha ha

Divya
    Participant

how to style in to spikes babe i to wana try

Nisha
    Participant

Ha ha ha… dad does it for mom… dad takes some water and makes Moms hair wet and then he puts some hair gel on his hands and then he finger combs moms hair upwards so that they stand up and become spikes.

Divya
    Participant

this,evng im gng to sport a boy look nisha

Longhairlover
    Participant

Divya

Guts u have superb… keep on … Best of luck for ur new look divya

Nisha
    Participant

Boy look means what are u exactly planning?

Divya
    Participant

removed all ear rings wore a shirt with hodie jus went fr a drive nisha its awesome bt sadest part is no 1 identified me as a girl

vasu
    Participant

Happy new year 2016 guys and gals..
    So 2 pair of pixie ladies became new year surprise bomb in ur localities… its good to hear..
    Naughty, its good to hear tat ur dad is helping ue mom in getting a proper hairstyle(spikes)…
    So, the uncles and youngsters aren’t flirting with yu ha..? Thy just flirt with Mandy..?

Sexy lady.. u and sensual lady also would have rocked in ur locality right.. u can try keeping spikes.. u can follow wat naughty’s dad does to Mandy aunty.. make ur hair little bit wet, and apply some gel and using ur fingers make ur hair stand straight.. u can even use hairspray for better result..

vasu
    Participant

Sexy lady…even aftr seeing ur boobs thy didn’t find tat u r a girl..?

Longhairlover
    Participant

Divya,

So ur look today got flopped 😢😢😢😢

So sad…

Don’t wry tmrw u can try some other style

Dr.hair
    Participant

Hey ya guyz happy new year happy to listen about your moms dviya and nisha wow i can imagine how sexy the situation would have been

Nisha
    Participant

In my case, mom is getting all the attention. No guy looks at me when mom is around. ha ha ha… Specially when mom wears one piece dress. moms dress started from half boobs and reached till half thighs… It was quite hot !!

Longhairlover
    Participant

Nisha

It’s not quite hot…. hahaha

Nisha
    Participant

lhl,
    you can try to make your gf wear one piece dress during your honeymoon

vasu
    Participant

Naughty…
    Better stay away frm Mandy leone.. she is attracting all the younger and uncles attentions towards her.. so she is staying on top of yu.. KEEP HER AWAY FROM HOT LOOKING OUTFITS…

Nisha
    Participant

All my outfits are hot looking.. there is no option to keeping her away from hot looking outfits…. ha ha ha

Longhairlover
    Participant

Nisha

Let’s see that too…

Nisha
    Participant

sure long hair lover… i am sure your gf will look gorgeous in modern dresses and short hair !!

Nisha
    Participant

I had forgot to mention this, before new years party, mom had gone to barber to get her nape and sides clippered. Small hair had started growing on her necl, barber shaved off and cleaned that too !!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.