Mom Hair addiction

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  lucifer 9 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Hi friends, i was addicted to my mom hair…i want to see her hair makeover..but she is 57yrs and not interested in makeovers..please help me out

tomchandler
    Participant

go visit a psych

Anushka
    Participant

@tomchandler!!
    😂😂

tomchandler
    Participant

well, u would have said the same woudn’ you @anushka!?

Anushka
    Participant

@ tomchandler
    Yeah!!!
    Obviously!!

Revathi
    Participant

I dont think its good to judge so quickly I think that many men have these feeling for their mom. And similarly daughters for their dad.
    Thats the reason, a giy always tried to find a Girlfriend with similar wualities to that of his mom. and a girl tries to find a giy like her dad.

Revathi
    Participant

@harsh
    I think at 57 age any lady will not be comfortable with any change in her looks.

tomchandler
    Participant

well @revathi there’s nothing like right or wrong..nothing like judging ppl..its only PERSPECTIVE!
    I and @anushka looked at it in a different way..thats it! there’s nothing to fret abt it. u on the other hand got a different view abt it. simple!

lucifer
    Participant

@tomchandler u are clearly trying to be cool in front of everyone but let me tell u that by mocking someone who is sharing his feeling u r just showing your standard.
    If he has a hair fetish which ALMOST ever member of this website has that why he should visit a PSYCH .
    Many people who have hair fetish fantasize about their mother sister or girlfriend’s hair, what’s wrong in that.
    @tomchandler i think you should clear your facts because what u did is a kind of cyber bullying which is not cool at all.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SnipNChop