mom got her haircut by divya

This topic contains 60 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Nisha 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

Divya
    Participant

hi guys as i said yesterday today morning me and mom.got up ready and dressed my mom in my tee&jean kept her hair loose
    trust me guys shes just like my sister lolll
    we went to parlour and parlour aunty was shocked seeing my mom in such a modren avtar
    i had already said that we would be coming today fr hair cut
    my mom sat in chair and and aunty combed her hair and made a high braid,parlour aunty lied mom that she must cut the hair in a high braid or pony or else the total hair length will not be enough to donate after a lot of talks mom said go on and closed her eyes ..
    i asked chance for cutting away the braid
    i took scissors and started cutting it as my moms hair is too thick i cant cut that with scissors,then aunty gave me her clippers i cutted my mom’s braid and asked her to open her eyes and gave the braid to mom
    her eyes got wet seeing her lovely braid
    then aunty came into action and quickly started cutting the sides and back
    i instructed her to keep the front bangs longer upto nose length after completion of cut mom saw her by one eye opened ant touched her long front hair
    then she said to aunty reduce the bangs to norml length and aunty did the same and mixed up total top hair
    after that while we are walikng
    mom looked damn sexy hot
    she liked the look very much and shes keeping on seeing her in mirror
    of her new look

vasu
    Participant

Hurray…
    I hope sexy lady is happy in making mom chop off her locks.. good to hear tat she donated the hair.. anyways ur act(sakuni) made mom to cut hair shorter and added 1 more person in pixie group.. have fun..

Divya
    Participant

my mom is having more fun vasu than me
    getting tough competition frm her

Divya
    Participant

hey naughty nisha wer r u

Nisha
    Participant

Thats great Divya the sexy lady.. congrats !! now divya the sexy lady has competition from a sensual lady…lol….
    We both have mom daughter duo with pixies now… lol….
    So your mom has longer bangs or shorter like you?

Vasu,
    Thats the new name now… divya the sexy lady and mom the sensual lady…. lol….

vasu
    Participant

Ha ha ha.. sexy lady divya, sensual lady mom.. name sounds good..
    Naughty lady.. Lets get new name fr yu and ur mom jodi..
    Sexy lady, somehow ur wish is fulfilled on mom.. try getting some ink on her too.. I’m astonished tat ur mom didnt like longer bangs, and she wanted to chop it short.. so dony allow her to grow her hair.. BTW.. wats the reaction in ur family and neighbour circle on seeing mom’s crop..?

Divya
    Participant

mom has got long bangs than me of eyebrows below length
    she’s rocking neighbors were shocked
    my dad scolded intially he to liked the new look
    i said mom dnt wear sarees
    wear my jeans fr tmrw will go fr shopping tmrw evng
    my mom is extremely happy now

Divya
    Participant

my sister is my mom loll
    dad is lukng older than mom

Nisha
    Participant

Thats great divya… my mom too is also on the verge of shifting to jeans and top always.
    nice that she has kept long bangs !!

lol vasu… we already have names… naughty and mandy leone…. lol…..

But there is one very important question now…. Divya, u should ask your mom to count bumps now.. you both can compete… your moms score is right now 1. you know whose bump right…. lol….

vasu
    Participant

Mom can wear jean and tshirt.. she can also wear traditional dresses too.. u’ll also have a heavy competition in number of bumps(i dont think she will take them into account, except one.. we know who it is. He he he)..

Nisha
    Participant

yeah she will not know of it.. so once sensual lady tells divya about her count, divya can add one to it.. lol…

Divya
    Participant

hahaha mom is really enjoying guys
    dad went to tour today he will not be back for 1week
    i forced my mom and made her to wear my tanktop&3/4 short
    initially shes shy but shes getting used to it

Divya
    Participant

im asking her to get a tattoo shes afraid of it
    i took my mehandi cone and wrote all our three names on her left boobs and said keep it like this after cleaning it will be like a tattoo jus see if you dont like it
    it will go by a week mom said okay
    i also got moms name mehandhi near collar bone

vasu
    Participant

Sexy lady..
    Slowly u r becoming like Ghajini Aamir.. writing names all over body.. he he he. Do u hve any plans to get some designer tattoos..?

vasu
    Participant

Hei Naughty&sexy lady,
    Errr… No need to add +1 wen ur mom tells yu about her bump count..
    Naughty girls..

Nisha
    Participant

Great divya…. sensual lady in the making !!

Vasu… then how many counts should we add… 10?… lol…. u were not replying for so long… was ht right hand busy… in dinner?… lol…

vasu
    Participant

he he he naughty..
    i’m in hometown now, so wont come online often.. also for 2 days i went family tour to Kerala..
    This morning right hand was busy,.. having breakfast.. lol..
    Good to hear u got clippered.. i saw the post in another discussion.. welcome to the super short cut family.
    BTW… how do u like the shorn clipper cut? is ur stubble hair bringing u tingling sensation wen u move ur hand over it..?(It must be an awesome sensation.. he he he)

Nisha
    Participant

yes vasu.. my nape feels like velvet… ha ha ha… but the process of getting myself shorn like a sheep was something very different than what i had expected… it was like a forced haircut… barber pushing down my head and buzzing my nape… lol…

vasu
    Participant

yea.. sometimes barbers react harsh on few customers.. i hope u deserve it.. LMAO.. else u wont feeeel the cut..

Nisha
    Participant

why do i desrve it !!… lmao…
    when i got clippered i was wearing a shirt and shorts. When i looked myself in the mirror, i was looking like a small cute boy.. lol….

vasu
    Participant

As u r behaving naughty with Mandy Leone, u deserve ROUGH handling..he he he..
    sometimes rough handling too feels good.. right?
    Say.. do u like it rough or smooth handling..?

Divya
    Participant

yes nisha u deserve it wat did ur mom said after seeing ur buzz cut

vasu
    Participant

Hwz ur mom feeling now sexy lady..? Did she like the mehandi on her collar bone..?

Divya
    Participant

shes feeling good vasu bt feeling shy shes not coming out of home
    tmrw we will go to shopping will buy modern wear fr mom
    hey nisha&vasu my hair spray is going to finish
    r u using any hair gel if using means which company shd i buy

vasu
    Participant

Sorry sexy lady.. I dont use hair gel.. so I dnt hve idea about it.. u dnt have to worry as u have piercing in ur ear.. so u’ll look feminine..
    Wat hairstyle r u keeping regularly..?

Nisha
    Participant

Thats bad divya and vasu… i dont deserve a foeced haircut…. ha ha ha ha

Divya
    Participant

im combing total hair to right parting and keeping my short bangs on my forehead slightly tilted

vasu
    Participant

If u comb like tat, u woll b mistaken as a boy.. try spikes style, it will gve u rockstar look. U know spikes style right..?

vasu
    Participant

Sexy girl, u can check internet, there are many short hairstyles avlble.. u can try diffrnt styles.. dont just follow one style.. u can even make ur mom do diffrnt styles..

Divya
    Participant

im used like this vasu evmg my mom is calling me as beta
    earlier she used to call me beti
    hey nisha how u and your mom are combing ur hair

vasu
    Participant

Tats the problem sexy lady.. if u comb like yu said, u’ll look like beta only.. if ur mom again calls u beta, call her as bhai/ bhehan.. he he he..
    Remember tat Ur piercings, tattoo are a BIG PLUS point fr yu.. so try diffrnt styles combing ur hair.. definitely u’ll hve a rocking look..
    Naughty and Mandy have little longer hair on top so thy wont fond an issue in combing.. u too dont worry, ur hair will grow couple of inches in couple of weeks..
    Just buy hairgel and hair spray of ur choice and use it..

Divya
    Participant

even my mom has longer hair on top and mine is growing

Divya
    Participant

loll nisha i think ur mom must force to go bald

vasu
    Participant

U can go bald if u wish.. but tat needs extreme braveness to go bald without much reason.. are u gals Divya &Nisha ready fr it..?

Longhairlover
    Participant

Bald?

vasu
    Participant

Yes… bald…. every1 wll b astonished. Girls. .. u wont fear any1 aftr u r bald..

Nisha
    Participant

No… i dont like bald… pixie is really sexy… all my friends have loved the look!!

vasu
    Participant

U can try bald look once.. wen hair grows, u can keep pixie cut in 3 mnths..

Nisha
    Participant

True… but i do not like bsld look…. so i m not interested… clippered nape feels awesome… so i am going to clipper it always now

vasu
    Participant

Come on naughty.. try it once.. wats the loss..? In 2months u’ll get pixie again….

Nisha
    Participant

What do u mean by whats the loss. Loss is all my hair…
    Lol

vasu
    Participant

Oh naughty… as u know, its the time to experiment.. just do clean shave once.. u’ll feel the coool breeze on ur scalp.. u’ll DEFINITELY like it.. once the hair grows, u’ll feel the velvet allover ur head.. u also know tat hair always grows.. he he he..

Nisha
    Participant

Yes, but i do not like the bald look. Hence no shave for me… maybe u can ask divya to get it.

vasu
    Participant

Come on Naughty.. without even trying, y r u hating it..? Lets go crazy and do it as new year special.. he he he.. I bet u’ll definitely like the feel..
    Will ask Sexy lady too to accompany yu..

Nisha
    Participant

sorry dude… i dont find blad look sexy… right now i look kind of hot.. ha ha ha….

vasu
    Participant

Who told bald woman r not sexy..? See Diandra soares, Tia singh, Natalie Portman and many females who rocked in bald look.. yu will definitely get comments/positive remarks fr bald look.. just think ‘why not?’…

Nisha
    Participant

sorry dude… i am not ready for getting bald.
    But i definitely need your help with moms clothing on the other topic.. please help me there.

vasu
    Participant

I already provided my inputs on mom’s clothing right.. i’m searchng fr tat thread now..

vasu
    Participant

Naughty… I couldn’t see sexy lady online… did she go on some party..? One night stand..? Hooking..? Booze party..? Outing..? Anything else..?

Nisha
    Participant

Or maybe she is busy competing with sensual one… lol

Divya
    Participant

hey guys done with moms shoping took 4 jeans and 6tops 2tanks&a skirt
    my mom will nevr go back to saree loll hw r u guys

Divya
    Participant

hey nisha how u nd ur mom are combing ur hair pls tell in detail

vasu
    Participant

Sexy lady…
    Mandy leone and naughty have slighty longer hair than yu.. so their style will b diffrnt..
    I was advising naughty to go fr clean shave/bald head .. which will b awesome move.. u’ll b noticed by literally everyone.. wats ur opinion on it..?

Nisha
    Participant

Thats awesome divya, thank top and skirts 😊😊 that should make syour mom look more sensual… ha ha ha….

Me and my mom use hair gel to make various styles, like spikes or one side parting, sometimes like david beckham mowhawk style etc…..

Longhairlover
    Participant

You both are doing ur mom’s like yours utmost..
    Anyhow they are enjoying

Nisha
    Participant

Lol… true….Moms are agreeing and hence we are experimenting on them…. i think they also need change….

Rutwik
    Participant

Nisha,
    U had forced haircut??

Nisha
    Participant

No. Why?

Nisha
    Participant

hello guys… where is everyone ??

Rutwik
    Participant

I am up!!!

Nisha
    Participant

Hello ritwik,

You can join our discussion regarding shilpas hair.
    Is a new topic i started as 25th and 26th weekend discussion.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.