mom agreed to donate her hair

This topic contains 19 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nisha 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author

Divya
    Participant

hey guys nisha and vasu
    finally my mom had agreed to cut her waist length hair and donate it to cancet patients
    as u know i wanted to see my Mom in a pixie she said she will give the total braid but shoulder level hair must be there and said no for pixie i tried to convence her saying mom if you go pixie like me u can donate much but shes not accepting

vasu
    Participant

Hi Sexy lady..
    Good to hear tat mom accepted to donate hair..
    Whole cutting her braid, make sure the barber cuts her hair above her shoulder(near neckline), so mom wont b able to have bob cut.. so she will have to get a boycut..
    BTW.. wen r u planning fr the hair donation..?

Divya
    Participant

cut will be on Sunday vasu
    am super excited

Divya
    Participant

wer r u ppl these days not at all active

Nisha
    Participant

wow divya.. now a sexy lady would have a sexy mom….. like me… ha ha ha

Divya
    Participant

hahaha yes nisha but shes not accepting for pixie cut

Nisha
    Participant

Divya…. you know the power of vasu.. he will definately give you some good suggestion… dont worry you mom will have pixe !! you get consultation from Vasu… lol

Besides i think compliments can work. tell her short hair will look good !!

Divya
    Participant

hahaha i am.also planning
    but asking mom to shift to jeans and tee

Divya
    Participant

tmrw i must ready my mom in all possible styles and must take pics as its her last long hair day
    any ideas nisha about styling

Nisha
    Participant

get her pics in different poses with loose hair, tied hair, ponytail, braid.
    Why dont you make aher ponytail and then cut it off…. take pics of the process of ponytail cut.
    Also after that when barber is giving her pixie dont forget to take pics at that time also.
    I think you can buy hair gel, you as well as your mom can use them now once your mom too has a pixie.

Divya
    Participant

im thinking first i must dress upin her regular style of tight braid with jean and tee from that next to pony loose hair and finally curls

Nisha
    Participant

this sounds like a really good plan…. get multiple pics from loose hair. get one for high ponytail also.

Divya
    Participant

my mom is looking very upset when i enterd her room and she was touching her hair

Nisha
    Participant

i know.. those are last minute jitters… she will be fine dont worry.

Divya
    Participant

donno nisha shes crying touching her braid

Nisha
    Participant

try to talk to her… if she dosent want to cut then dont cut… big deal.

Divya
      Participant

spoke to mom nisha she okay now tomorrow morning we wil be going to parlour

w3bhairs
    Participant

I think idea of Vasu was good to cut her braid near chinline… 😉 no option than go to pixie… 😀

vasu
    Participant

Yello all..
    Dont worry Sexy lady.. even if ur mom cuts her hair, it will always grow.. UNIVERSAL TRUTH.. he he he.. make sure u braid/tight pony wen u cut mom’s hair.. just cut it above her neckline, to have short haircut aftr tat.. make sure u click pics b4 and aftr haircut..

Nisha
    Participant

Divya…. did you moms haircut happpened? Please tell us in detail.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.