I got a short blunt cut like Neerja Bhanot!

Log In Forums Haircuts and Hairstyles I got a short blunt cut like Neerja Bhanot!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sriram 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Oh my God guys! I can’t believe that i finally after lots of speculations chopped off my waist length brown hair to a cute short inverted blunt like Neerja . I was too scared but my boyfriend dragged me to a salon in a mall after we watched a movie. He only told the stylist how the haircut should be and waited looking at me in the mirror till i got shorter! I was not sure how will it look on me because while i was caped i was not getting an idea about the look but as he removed the cape my haircut looked very nice and cute . I looked 10 times prettier. I appeal all girls out there who have thick hair like me ” DON’T KEEP YOUR HAIR, USE IT “. IT really looks pretty and appealing. SHORTER THE HAIR HARDER THEY STARE. Now I can’t resist stares wherever I go.

sriram
    Participant

Wow! Amazing length chopped off​
    How did you feel when the stylist started chopping your hair?

Anonymous

@sriram I felt exciting and thrilling . I could feel my head lighter and the cold breeze on my nape.

sriram
    Participant

@shilpa why don’t you get short haircut?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.