i am shaving my head finallyyyyy in a men salon

Log In Forums Haircuts and Hairstyles i am shaving my head finallyyyyy in a men salon

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Venkat 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

neerja
    Participant

hey guys so a lot of you messaged me asking me to go for a headshave i will be shaving this off . should i go to a proper old fashioned male salon and get it done by a male barber?barbershop

neerja
    Participant

Venkat
    Participant

@neerja why u r particularly want to go for men’s salon only what’s the reason?

neerja
    Participant

@venkat because male barbers are more skilled in giving head shaves and shaving with razor than female ones . barbershops make me happy and satisfied more than beauty parlours or unisex salons

Venkat
    Participant

@neerja u don’t have any shy feeling to go for headshave by a male barber

neerja
    Participant

@venkat no not shy but i will have a little hesitation but i am going with my boyfriend so he will look at me while i am getting shaved so it will make me calm

Venkat
    Participant

@neerja so ur boyfriend want to see ur headshave process and he wants to enjoy it

neerja
    Participant

@venkat yes absolutely

Venkat
    Participant

@neerja when you r planning ur headshave

neerja
    Participant

@venkat tomorrow is the day

Venkat
    Participant

Oh k so enjoy with ur long hair today tomorrow ur hair will be gone and again it will take 1 year to get long hair so enjoy today fully

neerja
    Participant

yes i am making different hairstyles because tomorrow i will be bald at this time

Venkat
    Participant

So u went to short haircut anytime or ur always with long hair

Venkat
    Participant

@neerja what happened have u completed ur headshave pls reply

Venkat
    Participant

@neerja what happened not coming to online

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SnipNChop