How much time will Yami gautam take to regrow hair

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Shilpa 5 months ago.

• Author

Shilpa
    Participant

Hey guys,

I was just wondering, how much time Yami Gautam will take to regrow her hair again to her previous length.
    What do you guys think ?

Anonymous

It will take minimum one year to grow but I think she will get trim in between so it may take 1.5 years to grow that long hairs

Krish
    Participant

Yeah Sidd, one and half years for sure.may be two years would be enough

Shilpa
    Participant

Are you sure. I think it will take minimum of 2 years to grow back to its original length.
    How much time did Tapsee required?

Krish
    Participant

Yeah @shilpa 2years would be okay I guess.Shruti Hassan did same a year ago.now it is long bob.Tapsee Pannu still have short hair I guess

Shilpa
    Participant

Yes, exactly. I think she will need 2 years to grow it out.

Mugdha
    Participant

According to me shs will take more than two years like prachi coz she has chopped her hairs for uri and she is doing batti gul meter chalu also in which she is playing a lawyer so she will sport short hairs in that film too so she will take more than two years

Shilpa
    Participant

So Mugdha you are saying she will keep trimming it and will keep it short?

Mugdha
    Participant

Yeah she have to coz she have two films with same style

Rani
    Participant

Once we cut hair short we can’t grow it back once people habituated to our cut it’s very nice to us also to maintain same

Shilpa
    Participant

True. But I see many ladies regretting their decision of going short and then struggling to grow back their hair.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SnipNChop