How frequently does pixie haircut needs touchup

Log In Forums Haircuts and Hairstyles How frequently does pixie haircut needs touchup

This topic contains 39 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  vasu 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author

Nisha
    Participant

Hi guys,

Since me and my mom have a pixie haircut and i need to onow after how much time will it need retouching or a trim to maintain it in perfect condition?

vasu
    Participant

hi Naughty,
    If u want to maintain pixiecut, u need to have a cut once in a month, so that there wont be much diffrence in the length.. In a month hair might have grown approx 1 inch. If u dont cut for couple of months, ur pixie shape will be changed, and it wont look like a pixie anymore.. so, its better to have trim every month. afterall pixie is having short hair.. he he he..

Nisha
    Participant

Initially only moms haircut was done using clippers, and when i used to touch her nape i really loved the velvet like feeling and hence i had too got myself clippered. But just after one and half week after getting my nape and sides buzzed, it seems my hair has grown and that velvet like feeling is gone !!

vasu
    Participant

Naughty,
    If yu want the velvet feeling, yu will need to trim the sides and back often.. say once a week.. for that u can buy a good trimmer and use it in home, so tat u dont want to bring home barber..

Nisha
    Participant

Come on dude, it is not that easy to do it myself…. lol….I will call barber always, or maybe just visit his barbershop once in a while and get myself buzzed.

vasu
    Participant

Come on babe… u want to get a buzz cut every week with a barber..? Its not hard to use trimmer.. u can ask Mandy to buzz ur hair with trimmer..
    Ok.. tell me how much r u paying ur barber fr ur buzz cut..?

Nisha
    Participant

100/- for each buzzcut

vasu
    Participant

Better buy a trimmer fr rs1000, tell Mandy to buzz ur sizes and back every week, once in 45days u can go to barber and cut the top hair short..
    U can buzz Mandy’s hair and let her enjoy the velvet feel herself.. wat say..?

Nisha
    Participant

But buzzing sides and back is not that easy. It will need precision. I think it will be safe to go to barbershop and get it done, the way mom had done it before going to new years party.

vasu
    Participant

Yes.. going fr a saloon is always safer option.. u can get it buzzed once in 2 weeks or wenever u have a function to attend.. u cut the hair near crown area, and dont cut the hair near forehead, let it grow, it will look good, hot and sexy.. if dressed appropriate, u’ll even have slutty look.. so u can score more than Mandy..he he he..

Divya
    Participant

hey nisha u can ask ur mom to do that and u can do fr ur mom
    y dont u ask ur dad to buzz you guys

vasu
    Participant

Sexy lady.. urs is also good idea..
    Tell us how is ur mom’s dress make over.. u had purchsed few dresses for her right..?

Dr.hair
    Participant

see if u want to go to a barber once evary 15 days is ok and if u want to do it your self u can ask your mom to do that and u can do it for your mom i would recomend doing it at home saves money and time too also u can go for touchup every 2 months or every 50 days to a barber

Nisha
    Participant

Dude your mandy is doing cheating… mom has started liking my clothes, she says she will keep my clothes since they are really well fitting to her and she looks awesome in them….. and is saying that i should buy new clothes for my self.. ha ha ha

Nisha
    Participant

I talked with mom, she says barber does really good job so she is fine with visiting barber always. she is not ok with us doing it at home. she says that it might not look professional….So i guess i will also do the same… i will also have to go to barbershop always..

vasu
    Participant

ok, if u want to visit barber shop, u can do it once in a month.. u can ask him to buzz it real short, so that hair wont grow longer so u will have velvet feel always.. as said before, dont cut the hair whch is near ur forehead, let it grow.. it will look really awesome.. wat say?

Nisha
    Participant

Completely agreed dude.. but i think i will visit barber more frequently… ha ha ha.. i love the velvet feeling.. i dont care about money anymore.. this velvet feeling is awesome… lol….

vasu
    Participant

ok.. u can do it with barber often wenever u want to do it.. even in midnight,. he he he..

Nisha
    Participant

ha ha ha….why in midnight…lol.. no but i can get it done whenever i have time, maybe before some programs like mom got herself buzzed just before the 31st party…

vasu
    Participant

sometimes we r crazy for few crazy things.. likewise, u might wanna have super velvet feel in midnight, so u might end up calling barber in midnight for buzzcut.. he he he..

Nisha
    Participant

Ha ha ha… true..

Divya
    Participant

hey nisha my aunt is also willing fr pixie she wants to accompany me fr parlour to get her cut
    btw any of ur relatives got cut after seeing ur mom

Nisha
    Participant

Thata great news divya !!
    Not haircut, but one of our neighbour aunty thinks that her husband finds moms new avatar hot and wants to start wearing modern clothes like mom…. ha ha ha…. her husband had tried to flirt with mom… lol

vasu
    Participant

Hei Naughty..
    I think the uncles in ur locality will urge their wives to get pixie cut and modern dress by showing their own bumps due to pixie bomb Mandy.. he he he..
    U ppl will make saloon busines thrive in ur area.. lol..

vasu
    Participant

Hei sexy lady…
    Good to hear tat ur aunt is getting pixie cut.. BTW.. has ur hair grown to a decent length..? Or still are yu facing trouble combing it..?

Divya
    Participant

its growinggg vasu
    no troubls coz got used

vasu
    Participant

Dont worry sexy lady..
    Hair will grow in a month.. dont worry.. u can adjust the length wen u buzz next time..

Divya
    Participant

no buzz this time vasu will get it done by scissors this time

vasu
    Participant

u can get it buzzed with machine.. just inform the barber about longer length near forehead.. it will look good. dont worry.. wen r u planning for next cut? wen r u planning to accompany ur aunty for pixie cut?

Divya
    Participant

this sunday will take my aunt fr cut

Nisha
    Participant

Lol vasu…. true… uncles wull get hot auntys and salons will get more business…. ha ha ha… my mom is revolutionary.. lol… and sometimes barbers too will get surprises, like on 31st night before party when mom went for buzz, barber was surprised to see a lady in one piece dress in his shop… ha ha ha… luckiest day of his life… ha ha ha…

Divya
    Participant

loll nisha

Divya
    Participant

my mom refused to wear one piece dress
    she completly shifted to jeans & tees
    only fr office shes wearing saree
    nisha wat can i buy fr mom to wear fr office which is formal and hot as well

Nisha
    Participant

Why dont u buy her formal shirt and fornal skirt

Divya
    Participant

sounds good nisha but donno wat type to select and all of my moms colleuges dress in saree only she may feel uncomfortable i guess

Nisha
    Participant

Initial hesitation will always be there, but once she wears it once or twice she will feel like its regular. Look at my mom, she is always in tank top now !!

vasu
    Participant

Sexy lady..
    Take ur mom to any shop, trail few modern dresses like shirt, skirt, pants, western formals.. and u can buy whch ever dresses she feels comfortable..

Nisha
    Participant

True…. but i think before that make her wear yr clothes and allow her to understand the comfort of western clothes. Once she feels confortable in those clothes u can buy it for her. Like when my mom wore tank top and shorts, she said why are u making ne wear colourful baniyan with half pant…. ha ha ha… but now this is what mom loves to wear.

Nisha
    Participant

Divya darling… another option for ur mom would be shirt and trousers!!

vasu
    Participant

Divya..
    Did u take ur aunt fr pixie cut..? Update us pls..

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.