How does it feel while getting headshave by sharp razor?

Log In Forums Haircuts and Hairstyles How does it feel while getting headshave by sharp razor?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jer 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author

neerja
    Participant

I have heard people getting thrilling experience while their head gets shaved by razor. i am a 19 yr old girl i am fair chubby and healthy . people call me very cute and beautiful . my boyfriend says that i should go for headshave once to make my features more prominent and sharp . so i am planning to get it done . how does the sensation feel like on scalp? does it pain? please tell me i am excited

Venkat
    Participant

@neerja when you r getting headshave by a sharp razor that feeling will be awesome u try u will feel good and u will get goosebumps when you heard the sound of clippers

neerja
    Participant

@venkat okay i will definitely try . i have read that shaving with sharp razor ( ustra ) 3-4 times gives a clean shave and smooth head . do i ask the barber to shave thrice?

Venkat
    Participant

@neerja ask barber to apply shaving foam after the completion of first time shave then u will get smooth shave and smooth head

Venkat
    Participant

@neerja reply

neerja
    Participant

@venkat yes ill ask the barber to apply foam and shave twice . i love the sound of razor

Venkat
    Participant

@neerja why u want to go for headshave

neerja
    Participant

@venkat i want to experience the feeling of razor on my scalp

Venkat
    Participant

@neerja will u take the video of ur headshave process

neerja
    Participant

@venkat i would have but i will go to a mens salon and with my bf so he wants to enjoy the process as much as i do so recording would be awkward

Venkat
    Participant

Hey just iam asking cool

Venkat
    Participant

@neerja have u completed ur headshave

Anonymous

neerja is your shave complete

Venkat
    Participant

Hai neerja what happened have u completed ur headshave pls reply

jer
    Participant

A lot of members seem very much interested to know how it feels being shaved ckean by a rqzor. Hmmmm

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SnipNChop