Headshave

Tagged: 

This topic contains 47 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of harry harry 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of sumaira
    sumaira
    Participant

Is there any girl who is interested in shaving her head or anyone who like girls shaved head

Profile photo of Nisha
    Nisha
    Participant

If buzzcut counts, then my mom.

Profile photo of sumaira
    sumaira
    Participant

I am talking about clean shaved head

Profile photo of vasu
    vasu
    Participant

Sumaira.. y r u suddenly asking about girl’s headshaves..?

Profile photo of sumaira
    sumaira
    Participant

Actually today…I saw one girl who was having headshave that’s why asked about it to u all

Profile photo of vasu
    vasu
    Participant

Ahh.. tat sounds good.. some girls in cities like mumbai, delhi do these bold decisions and shave their head.. BTW.. I LIKE GIRL HEADSHAVE AND BALD HEAD..

Profile photo of sumaira
    sumaira
    Participant

Ya but…I was shocked to she her very happy n enjoying her headshave n clicking pictures of herself in halfshaved head n in few hair remaining

Profile photo of vasu
    vasu
    Participant

Tats the problem with indian girls.. thy still think hair as an essential organ attached to their body.. but its just an accessory to attract opposite sex.. hair doesn’t define a girl’s inner beauty or her character.. u all hve to come out of the thought..
    Once u come out of the thought, u wont feel bad to have short hair or no hair either..

Profile photo of sumaira
    sumaira
    Participant

I love my hair n never wanna loose it and by the way that girl was Indian…so don’t think that Indian girls r shy to go for headshave…

Profile photo of vasu
    vasu
    Participant

All girls r not shy Sumaira.. but the percentage is considerably less in india..
    Say for example u r too attached to ur hair, u never want to loose it at any cost..
    Think deep Sumaira ji..

Profile photo of sumaira
    sumaira
    Participant

Oh vasu u r being too old fashioned by calling me ji…don’t call me ji…

Profile photo of Nisha
    Nisha
    Participant

Lol….

Profile photo of Nisha
    Nisha
    Participant

I agree with Sumaira that its nothijg to do with indian girls.
    look at my mom. She gets it chopped so often that I think the barber earns the most money from mom only per month… lol.. And she always sets new parameters of short hair. So its nothimg to do with indian girls.

Profile photo of Nisha
    Nisha
    Participant

Sumaira,

Are you inrerested in gettimg your head shaved?

Profile photo of vasu
    vasu
    Participant

Sumaira..if ‘ji’ is old fashioned, then r u the ‘dude’ gang..?
    Slutty boy, i’m sure tat Sumaira wont take a chance to shave her head..
    Also u said about Mandy’s short haircut.. just ask her if she is ready fr a headshave.. i’m sure she would back off, as having a bald head is still a TABOO in our country..

Profile photo of Nisha
    Nisha
    Participant

Mom wont think twice before going bald. It just that it wont suit her thats why she ia not getring it. She has got buzzcut many times where her skin was visible. It was almost bald…

Profile photo of vasu
    vasu
    Participant

Okays.. let me ask a question..
    Who r all ready to shave ur head clean..?
    U can choose any dress and makeup of ur choice.. but u hve to roam around with bald head.. who is ready.. who is ready..?

Profile photo of sumaira
    sumaira
    Participant

Nisha, I am interested in getting headshave but don’t have courage to cut even 1inch of my hair…
    vasu, I am not dude gang but… I hate when someone call me ji

Profile photo of Nisha
    Nisha
    Participant

How lomg is your hair sumaira?
    I think next time youbget haircitut ask him to cut a few inches more. You can start with that and one day have a shaved head.

Profile photo of sumaira
    sumaira
    Participant

My hair falls below my waist n I don’t want to loose it…my hair is very precious for me

Profile photo of vasu
    vasu
    Participant

Ok ‘buddy’ Sumaira.. see how much u r attached to ur hair.. ROFL.. come out of that safe zone of yours and just shave off all ur hair just like tat.. u’ll feel refreshed and have wonderful time aftr that..
    If u do this, u’ll definitely feel a change in ur attitude, and a view towards life and ppl..
    This is fr all u girls.. Shilpa, Divya, Nisha, Sumaira, Mandy..

Profile photo of Nisha
    Nisha
    Participant

Dude,
    why include me and mom
    we both had long hair earlier and have chopped it off now. I have pixie and mom has a shortest version of pixie.

Profile photo of vasu
    vasu
    Participant

Na na na.. its a qar going on.. Vasu vs girls’ hair.. ha ha ha.. u all hve to come out of ur safe zone and shave off all ur hair..

Profile photo of Nisha
    Nisha
    Participant

Mom has already cut hair with your advice in the past. Not to mention new modern clothes. So she wins… ha ha ha…

Profile photo of vasu
    vasu
    Participant

Now v r talking about shaving off the hair Slutty boy.. mandy still has some hair, so ther is no winner as of now.. lol..

Profile photo of Nisha
    Nisha
    Participant

Keep dreaming… lol…

Profile photo of Shilpa
    Shilpa
    Participant

I am sure vasu dreams of your mom a lot… lol… specially her short pixies and one piece dreasses…. ha ha ha…

Profile photo of sumaira
    sumaira
    Participant

Vasu first u shave your head n then challenge us…

Profile photo of Nisha
    Nisha
    Participant

Lol… completely agree…

Profile photo of vasu
    vasu
    Participant

I see ther is lots of ‘lols’ going on.. who said I dont shave my head..? I do it wenever I wish to shave.. even a month back I had done but because of a traditional reason..
    So pls dont think I dont DARE to do it..

Profile photo of Shilpa
    Shilpa
    Participant

Vasu,

So what do u dream of Nishas mom whom you fondly call Mandy?☺

Profile photo of Nisha
    Nisha
    Participant

Lol… you really dream of my m vasu!!… he he he…

Profile photo of sumaira
    sumaira
    Participant

If u have dare then do it again tomorrow

Profile photo of sumaira
    sumaira
    Participant

Vasu, u go to tirupati if u like to see girls getting headshave bcoz there many women’s n girls shave there hair for offering it to god

Profile photo of Shilpa
    Shilpa
    Participant

True sumaira…. also you did not reply about your Favourate mandy yet…☺☺

Profile photo of vasu
    vasu
    Participant

Naah.. really I dont dream of Mandy just with her short crop.. even I hven’t esen her with the short crop either.. just think how will it b possible..? I feel like i’m being cornered by all of u girls.. isn’t it..?

Profile photo of Shilpa
    Shilpa
    Participant

Come on vasu dont be so humble.
    I remember long back you suggesting such revealing clothes to Nishas mom when she was experimenting with looks.
    You can be honest. Nisha is quite a sport. She wont mind…. lol…

Profile photo of vasu
    vasu
    Participant

Not only in tirupati, ther r many other temples wher girls do headshave.. but that is diffrnt as it is done with vow/prayer or parents’ compulsion..
    I’m talking about girls doing it willingly.. like donating it for cancer patients, fashion trend, jff.. any of these reasons.. got it..?

Profile photo of sumaira
    sumaira
    Participant

Ok vasu…I think u r getting angry now…

Profile photo of Shilpa
    Shilpa
    Participant

I dont think he will get angry. Vasu is a cool guy. But Nishas moms topic might make him hot.☺☺

Profile photo of vasu
    vasu
    Participant

Shilps.. no I dont get angry..
    But yu guys talking about Mandy is ridiculous..errr.. I just know few things about her, but how can I imagine Mandy..? Tats ridiculous..

Profile photo of sumaira
    sumaira
    Participant

Vasu, I am not saying anything about mandy then why u r getting angry on me

Profile photo of vasu
    vasu
    Participant

No Mumbaikari.. i’m not angry.. but u girls talk as if i’m A(u)nti hero..

Profile photo of sumaira
    sumaira
    Participant

Vasu, go through all conversation n see…that..I didn’t told anything about u and aunty…so don’t drag me in this…

Profile photo of Shilpa
    Shilpa
    Participant

Lol… true… sumaira has not been linking you and aunty. I was.

But you find aunty quite sexy because she is so modern. She wears extremely modern clothes and has super sexy pixie haircut. And u r not ready to agree to that… ha ha ha… and i am having fun to just pull your leg on it.

Profile photo of Nisha
    Nisha
    Participant

Ha ha ha…. Vasu M on your side… relax… mom has so much fan following after her makeover that i dont mind at all… lol… but moreover mom actuallh knows about you as the guy who has really good fashion sense in terms of clothes and haircuts… so go ahead and tell shilpa that you and moms “fashion advisor.”

Profile photo of vasu
    vasu
    Participant

Yea.. my slutty boy has come online..
    See Shilps i’m just fashion advisor fr our Mandy, so ther will b good competition between Mandy and slutty boy..
    Mumbaikari, its mistaken.. I didnt mean to involve u in M’s matter.. Shilps is the culprit.. CULPRIT..

Profile photo of harry
    harry
    Participant

hello guys….can any1 tel me about ds snipnchop

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.