Headshave

This topic contains 18 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  mayank 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Author

Rani
    Participant

Getting headshave for 2nd time exited..

Gayathri
    Participant

OMG headshave !!!! why ?

Rani
    Participant

Going to temple. Last year I went to same temple got my head shaved.

Anonymous

@Rani. You mean you are excited.

Rani
    Participant

Yaa very much

Anonymous

@radhikaaa. What is present hair length

Rani
    Participant

Short Bob with back buzzed

jay parikh
    Participant

Whn are u getting yr headshave

Rani
    Participant

Got today morning

vasu
    Participant

Cool.. Rani.. pls share ur 1st and the recent headshave experiences..

Rani
    Participant

Cool breeze touching scalp. Everyone getting shocked to look me onetime headshave only very much difficult for girls but this is my 2 nd tym for some days I will keep shaving. Because we came to new place here I don’t know anyone soo I dnt go out of my home. So I keep shaving head and enjoy the feeling of razor running on my scalp.

vasu
    Participant

Its really good to hear Rani..
    Tat too a girl shaving head is a brave thing to do..tat too u want to do continuous ly fr few days. I appreciate it.. I hope ur hubby also agrees with u keeping head shaved..

Rani
    Participant

He only shaves my head..

vasu
    Participant

Cool Jodi.. lol..
    Even I want to do the same with my lady.. but she’s not intersted in getting mottai..
    Pls Tell me about ur 1st shave.. how it happend..?

Rani
    Participant

When I was married iam a traditional girl I had hip length hair after 1 year me and my husband went to temple as he has vow so he got shaved his head and nyt we came to rum and he asked me to shave my head. I got shocked I didn’t agree for that he tried to convince me but iam reluctant for that discussions went on. I have interest inside but at the same time fear also there. My aunt called me and ordered me to get shaved so I agreed because no chance for me next day morning went for headshave my husband wet all my hair and sat beside me. That time rails are running in my heart when barber inserted razor on my scalp and shaved his finger tips touching my scalp I realised it’s all over now felt relaxed and cooperated with barber he shaved neatly I liked my look felt relaxed. After I came to home my husband called barber to home he applied foam and shaved neatly afterwards I maintained short hairstyles. After 5 years before 4 days we went to temple again my husband and I got shaved our heads happily I dnt havr any issues because I habituated for that

vasu
    Participant

Cool Experience Rani.. may I know whch temple was it whr u shaved..? Tirupati or palani..?

Rani
    Participant

Tirupati

jer
    Participant

maybe i shaved My head as well..

mayank
    Participant

so rani how was ur experience?? culd u please share u pic with bald head and head with hair..??

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.