happy pongal

This topic contains 81 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  vasu 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author

Divya
    Participant

hi guys happy pongal from me and sensual lady (my mom)
    hows your day
    hey girls nisha&shilpa how did u dress up & hairstyle&makeup…

comming to me i wore my skyblue colour saree and the threaded back blouse
    as my hair is little grown now i did a side part and brought all the front hair to form smooth side swept bangs
    wore big jhumka ear rings
    and a necklace with light makeup
    wat about you guys say in detail

Nisha
    Participant

Wow divya, you musr have looked really gorgeous i am sure !!

Our tradation is to wear black on this day, specially ladies. So i worn a black saree, low waist with a backless choli.
    I styled my hair like mandira bedi, a bit messy on the top and sleek on the sides.
    Unfortunately my mom is a spoilt girl now… ha ha ha… she refused to wear a saree and wore a black coloured one piece dress. It is actually a party wear dress but she did not listen to me and wore it on a traditional event… ha ha ha…. its a short dress only till half thighs and backless. This she wore with black stlittoes and dad made messy spikes in her hair with hair gel. She was wearing eyeliner and all and with all this dark avatar she was looking like a gothic rockstar… ha ha ha….

Shilpa
    Participant

I was wearing a black saree and black halter neck blouse. But i got my hair blow dried from the salon and since my hair is waist length it took that guy one and half hour to style it. But i guess it was worth it because i had left the hair open and it looked quite gorgeous. Got a lot of compliments. ☺☺

Divya
    Participant

my mom kept it simple nisha today morning she wore a saree to temple with me evng she switched to jean tank with shrug
    i wore a chudi loll my mom mis took my mom as my sister

Divya
    Participant

wow shilpa waist length hair is awesome ya it takes alot of time to style
    for me and my mom it takes only 5 mins r less to style

Shilpa
    Participant

Yes Divya… My waist length hair needs a lot of time. But it is worth it. I feel that hair should be either short like you guys or long like mine… he he… although its a personal opinion…
    I have many fans of my hair.. ha ha ha… As you know that i am a receptionist in a big hotel, Even one of the manager in our hotel asks me to keep my hair open whenever their are parties in our hotel and all. I get a lots of compliments on it…. he he he…. and one more think is whenever i wear backless, if i want i can hide my back behind my hair.. lol…

Divya
    Participant

hahaha then u can try short like us then it will be really cool a receptionist with pixiecut

Shilpa
    Participant

Earlier i had short hair only. I had a chin length bob a few years back. We need to look professional and all. But then later i grew my hair. I think when we have you and Nisha and i guess both of your moms too with pixies, we need someone here who has long hair… he he he

Divya
    Participant

ya our moms also used to have long hair but they also chopped in to pixie
    my mom is a asistant manager in sbi

her pixie is suiting all of her needs

Shilpa
    Participant

My mom has a bob. Thats why i always used to feel like becoming like mom. Hence i always had a bob haircut. People used to think our family is very modern since mom used to have a boycut in those old days…

vasu
    Participant

gud eveninggg ppl.. Itseems u enjoyed the today’s festival so good.. ha ha ha..

vasu
    Participant

Shilpa.. we do have professional short hair styles right..? Yu can even try those and still look hotter..

Nisha
    Participant

hmmmm

vasu
    Participant

aah,.. Nisha u r in SMS mode..? replying with one word.. ‘hmmmm’…?

Shilpa
    Participant

Vasu,
    I agree with you. There are professional hairstyles in short hair. But i like my long hair and would like to keep it long for sometime.

Nisha
    Participant

What did u do vasu today? How many bumps?

vasu
    Participant

hw long u r having long hair Shilpa..? y dont yu think of cutting it short.. like bob or join Divya and Nisha in pixie grp.?

Shilpa
    Participant

What is bumps?

Shilpa
    Participant

Vasu,
    Long hair currently suits me very much. Also whenever we have parties and all in our hotel, i can style it in different ways. Like for Hawaiian theme or for Arabic theme.

vasu
    Participant

I stay away from family so nothng special Naughty.. went to office just like another day..today no bumps anywher.. tomorw is weekend, so yu can expect me getting few bumps.. he he he..

Nisha
    Participant

Vasu. First please explain shilpa what is bumps.

vasu
    Participant

Shilpa.. bumps are somethng guys get on their “pants” wen thy see some hot girl/lady.. he he he,.. hope u understand..

Shilpa
    Participant

You guys really go overboard….lol… !!

vasu
    Participant

Naughty.. i explained bumps in my terms.. u can explain it in ur own words pls.. lol..

Nisha
    Participant

Dude… mom wore a one piece dress today. All your fault. U have spoilt my mom.

vasu
    Participant

noone is ther to stop us Shilpa.. welcome aboard.. u can comment in the naughtiest way u imagine or think..

Nisha
    Participant

Sure dude….
    Bumps is what vasu gets when he sees hot girls. He dosent even leave my and Divyas moms. He managed to spoil my mom. All his fault.

Shilpa
    Participant

Vasu,
    Details please. How do you spoil nishas mom?

vasu
    Participant

me.. me.. me..? me spoiled Mandy..? thats the joke of the century.. take a minutes time.. just go few days flashback and check who told(made) Mandy wear a BIKINI blouse that exposed most of her assets..
    i think at that point of time, her naughtiness came out of her and is backfiring you.. he he he.

vasu
    Participant

oh no.. Nisha is playing the national game of india.. the BLAME GAME.. (sad smiley)

Shilpa
    Participant

vasu,
    Who is mandy? What did Nisha do to her mom? what is the bikini blouse scene?
    Details please.

Nisha
    Participant

Ha ha ha…. Vasu i am just kiddin… but ur reaponsible for moms pixie.

vasu
    Participant

after nisha and her mom got pixie cut, she made her mom wear her bikini blose and made her neighbours to see it. on seeing nisha’s mom in tat avatar, she became talk of the town.. youngsters and Uncles are trying to flirt with her. Nisha’s mom is pet named as Mandy Leone(mantra bedi+ Sunny Leone) by her dad..

Shilpa
    Participant

OMG… Bikini blouse that too in front of everyone !! What else did i miss? what else did she do?

vasu
    Participant

yes i do take responsibility for ur mom’s pixie.. but i’m just a catalyst. I just started a spark.. and it became a forest fire now. right..?

vasu
    Participant

u can see the topics “Finally made my mom wear my one piece dress”, “Mom rocked new year party in one piece dress” are all done by Nisha(naughty) to her mom..

Shilpa
    Participant

Ha ha ha….One hell of a girl we have here… seems her mom was in party wear today also…

vasu
    Participant

yes.. the 1 piece dress.. i take the blame on me.. he he he..

Nisha
    Participant

Dude.. we had bought new one piece dress and i was not aware it was so revealing. When mom wore it today… omg…

vasu
    Participant

Mandy is out of ur control naughty.. u have to strive harder and hardeer to reach the top position in ur locality.. wat r u gonna do.? wat r u gonnaa do.? wat r u gonnaa do.? wat r u gonnaaa do.?

Nisha
    Participant

Vasu,
    i juat told Mom about u. She is asking ur suggestion for some different look.
    U can tell it here i will tell it to her.

vasu
    Participant

Oh my Gaad.. she has a buzzed pixie cut now. wat kind of look is she looking for..?
    1.i can suggest hair tattoos. but they wont stay for long period of time as hair will grow again.
    2.she can shave her sides short and go fr a mohawk look
    3. she can go for hair coloring. choose 3, 4 contrast colors for better visibility.

Nisha
    Participant

Mom wants suggeations with dresses. Something modern.

Nisha
    Participant

She likes your idea of hair tattoo… she says she will update u on sunday on this.

vasu
    Participant

wat is more modern of her than wearing one piece dress which is revealing much.? she is already on top. U can have a costume designer for new ideas and designs.. he he he..

Nisha
    Participant

I have no idea what is her expectation from u. She says u have creativity.

As far as what i think…. i think u are gonna reveal her more…. lol….

vasu
    Participant

i may have creativity in private, but it wont be good in public.. so lets not go into my creativity.
    Lets just check modern dress availability in market and choose for mom. tat should do good. on sunday dont forget about the armpit hair..

Nisha
    Participant

There is no reason to hold back… go ahead… i dont think she will think about armpit until u work ur creativity on her….. go ahead dude.. its ok…

Shilpa
    Participant

Vasu,
    I think this is a dream come true for you. You are getting to do a sexy ladys makeover dont miss this opportunity.. ha ha ha….

vasu
    Participant

nope.. u’ll regret it.. my creativity are based on handkerchiefs, towels and shawls. so it will be awkward.
    if she is wearing 1 piece dress with shoulder strap, she can try another 1 piece dress without shoulder strap. u would have seen it. the dress basically starts from middle of ur asset, revealing it 1/3 of the size.

She can choose dress whch has deep cut at the back, whch will look diffrnt..

vasu
    Participant

Shilpa.. nothng like tat yaar.. just sharing my thoughts and views. sometimes imagination. lol.

Shilpa
    Participant

Dude… Very less opportunites you will get… probably never..
    I had thought u will be a bold guy when u said about bumps.. u seem shy.. ha ha ha….

Nisha
    Participant

Mom is saying that you give suggestions then we will see aboit armpits.

vasu
    Participant

Shilpa.. dont yu thnk we have to consider the age factor while thinkng about makeover..? here we are talkng about a mom who has a daughter of age 12+x. here ‘x’ is a variable starting from 10.

Shilpa
    Participant

are you kidding me… look at mandira bedi.. she must be 50 years old… what age ?!!
    Go ahead…

vasu
    Participant

If u r looking for extreme costume makeover, we have to look bollywood/hollywood actresses are wearing nowadays. mostly it will be a 1 piece dress but thy will have opening in many places like belly button, hip, and in back side. chk this style with her. sample dress below.
    http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Fashion-Women-Winter-Dress-Full-Sleeve-Side-Spliced-Cut-Out-Patchwork-Sexy-Mini-Bodycon-Bandage-Vestidos/1420099_32256414953.html

Nisha
    Participant

Mom says that she rrally loves ur suggeation and she will let u know if she tries this. She is asking if can u suggest something more which is not in one piece dress.

Shilpa
    Participant

Vasu,
    Lucky you… Mandy is all yours for today.. ha ha ha…. go ahead and fulfill your dreams.. ha ha ha…

vasu
    Participant

definitely wll look forward and provide more inputs.. now she likes this suggestion, is she in for shaving armpit hair?

Shilpa
    Participant

She says….yes on sunday. She has thanked you for pixie cut suggestions. and also she would love to get more suggestions from you on different dressing.

Shilpa
    Participant

ha ha ha… isnt this what she said nisha.. ha ha ha ?

Shilpa
    Participant

Vasu..i remember nisha had mentioned sunday somewhere in her chat… so keep hopes up… and give suggestions… and it seems Nishas moms and your choices match a lot… u guys like similar type of stuff.

vasu
    Participant

he he he.. will see wat happens on sunday.. hve u tried wearing exotic dresses Shilpa..?

Nisha
    Participant

Dude… right now she is bathing so i will tell u as soon as i get the answer. But shilpa is right. I had said about sunday. But i think what u suggest in clothes is also gonna be implemented… ha ha ha….

vasu
    Participant

nisha, r u not based in india..?

Nisha
    Participant

Yes.. india only… why?
    mok came home late today almost at 12 30… so everything late… its a night bath not morning one…

Shilpa
    Participant

Vasu,
    go ahead and suggest some stuff.
    Lets go bold !!

vasu
    Participant

Shilpa..y dont yu look at the dress whch i suggested fr Mandy..then provide me ur inputs on it

vasu
    Participant

yea.. its 1.30.. tats y i had a doubt, so i had to ask yu..

Nisha
    Participant

Mom has said she will visit on sunday. So i think u will get some news on sunday.
    So u have any new suggestions?

vasu
    Participant

yea.. tell her to get a mohawk style..

Shilpa
    Participant

Your suggestion was really awesome and classy. Honestly i have worn such a dress myself when we had a party in our hotel. It was a big client and all big people from other countries. 🙂
    I think you can go a bit more naughty for naughtys mom.. ha ha ha

Nisha
    Participant

Mom says that her hair is too short on sides and back to shape… once it grows she will think about it….
    she says she is seeking more on fashion and clothes from u.

vasu
    Participant

ok ok.. now is too late.. lets call it a day and go fr sleep.. will chat tomorw. will see if Divya also joins our chat..

Nisha
    Participant

Sure… cya….

Shilpa
    Participant

gn everyone.

Divya
    Participant

gud mng guys
    pls fix a time so tht we all can be online
    today ill be online mostly

vasu
    Participant

I’ll chk post updates often in mble.. so time is not a prblm fr me.. I see most of the comments r in early morning and evening time.. we can fix sometime in the eveng… say aftr 8pm so most of will b free.. as none of us have bf or gf.. #facepalm..

Divya
    Participant

21 celbs with beautiful pixies loved them all

Nisha
    Participant

I will be online intermittently in the day and will be online in the night after 8 as decided.

Divya
    Participant

hi nisha

vasu
    Participant

hi nisha

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.