haircut suggestion for sister

This topic contains 64 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  jitesh 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

jitesh
    Participant

Hi all,
    my cousin sister just completed her engineering. she had mid length hair and she havn’t cut her hair from last 7 month.before that she had layered haircut. she has thin hairs and oval shape face. she had tried feather cut also in last year but she didn’t like it.she had very broad forehead. last time when she gone for haircut, hairstyler told that he can’t cut her in stepcut because of thin hair, but another hairstyler cut her hair in feather cut. so, please give me suggestion to hide forehead and good haircut for thin hair.

Shilpa
    Participant

Your sister can get bobcut woth bangs.
    aLL thin ends will get cut off and bangs will cover her forehead.

jitesh
    Participant

But she don’t want to cut hair short.

jitesh
    Participant

She is not ready to cut hair short. So plz suggest haircut that will increase her hair volume by chopping hardly 2 inch. I also suggested bobcut but she is not convienced.any new cut that will she can do.

Anonymous

only give her bangs till eyebrows it will hide her forehead
    and give her layer cut again

jitesh
    Participant

@rushita, thanks for ur suggestion. Plz give more options.

Anonymous

for more option give her bob cut her damaged hair will be removed

Shilpa
    Participant

You can give her shaggy layered haircut which is slightly below shoulders. This will remove most of the thin ends. And along with that you can gove her sode swept bangs.

Anonymous

Gr8

Shilpa
    Participant

@jitesh

How short is she ready to cut her hair?

Anonymous

Bro. Pl ans 2 shilpa di

Shilpa
    Participant

SHIlpa Di !!!
    Akash, how old are you ?

Anonymous

Shilpa
    Participant

THEN Its ok. Them you can call me di.

Anonymous

U r prof hair stilrr

Shilpa
    Participant

HE HE He… no.
    No one here is professional hair stylist. We just give suggestions based on our own experiences and fashion sense.

Anonymous

K. U r old and expriencd

Shilpa
    Participant

My age is 27.
    Experienced in what? Fashion ?

jitesh
    Participant

@ shilpa she has mid back hair & she is ready to cut hardly 2 inch of hair in length. can you please upload the images so the i can convince her.

jitesh
    Participant

No one is replying. Give more options.

Anonymous

can you say me properly why you want haircut for her

Anonymous

Bro. Dnt ct hair. Go 2 splyst. Tk care of thin airh

jitesh
    Participant

@rushita i am not forcing to her for haircut. She want suggestions for haircut. She was bored by doing same haircut from past 4-5 times i.e. layered cut. So she want to change style but not loosing length.becz she is joining company for her first job, therefore i am asking. If no one is interested then it’s ok, she will ask directly to hairstyler when she will go for haircut.thank you all for ur suggestion.

Shilpa
    Participant

@jitesh

If she is ready to cut only 2 or 3 inches, very little options are available. Only different types of layers are possible I think.

Shilpa
    Participant

IS she ready to cut bangs?

Anonymous

give her deep u shaped haircut or v shaped haircut
    it will look good on her

jitesh
    Participant

@-shilpa yes she is ready to cut bangs.she can convince to cut her hair just little more i.e. just below shoulder, but bobcut. Plz upload photographs of haircut that you are going to suggest. Thank you for ur suggestion. What @ others? Only 3 people are responding.

jitesh
    Participant

Finally she is going to cut her hair tommorrow.

Anonymous

which haircut she is going to get and at what time she will get her haircut

jitesh
    Participant

She will ask to hairstylist n decide.

Anonymous

Bro. Sabse sujhao kyun mangee

yogesh
    Participant

Ok. Once your sister gets haircut, let us know which haircut she got.

Anonymous

@jitesh
    haircut of your sister is done or not

jitesh
    Participant

@rushita. Yes,she got the haircut. Long layered haitcut due to fear factor of her mother. She cut hardly 1 inch of hair because her mother can not recognise it. She cuts only damaged hair.

Anonymous

she is feared of her mom for major haircut

jitesh
    Participant

Yes. After sometime when she will got job then she can convince her mom for good haircut. Her mom is very strict about hair.

Anonymous

she has cut bangs or not

jitesh
    Participant

No. She had cut only long layered haitcut. Front side she didn’t cut too short. Due to her mother will recognise this cut.

Anonymous

Ma back nahin dekhe gee kya. Vaise bahut badiya

jitesh
    Participant

Hi all, the hairstyler really gives very nice haircut to the my sister. Hairstyler also give some steps to her hair, due to this her hair volume also increases. Overall without reducing hair length she gave very nice haircut of combination of layer n step cut.

jitesh
    Participant

Hello everyone. I want to tell something @my sister. As i said earlier that she had broad forehead n her hair becomes oily early. So to avoid this she had cuts her hair @ front side just 8 days before. By seeing the youtube video she cuts her front hair into short by self. She cuts hair very nicely, looking beautiful. But she cant show them becz of her mom n dad. Due to this upto nech area there is great volume n then below that very thin hairs are there

jitesh
    Participant

In next month her bday is comming so she want to do permanent hair straightening. Is it good for her hair? Can hairs will damage due to this? Please guide me.

jitesh
    Participant

Permenent hair straightening will damage her hair? Please reply.

Shilpa
    Participant

I think straightening will damage her hair.
    you can go for better haircuts or colour.

Margos
    Participant

Straightening will make her hair dull later on.
    So just cut in ztraight or slight u shap6will make iy gorgeous

jitesh
    Participant

I am also telling her drawbacks of permanent hair staraighting but she asked her regular hair styler regarding straightening. Styler is conviencing her that your hair very silky so it will not damage your hair instead it will gives bouncy look, but you have to go for hair spa for every 3-4 month. How he will say about damage bcz he is getting regular customer for hair spa which will cost atleast Rs. 500 n for staraightening min. Rs.4000.

Margos
    Participant

@Jinesh u r right. Ask anoyher styler and get her openion also.

Ronak
    Participant

Go for buzzed nape bob

jitesh
    Participant

Hi guys, as i said my in previous discussion that she will cut her hair after she got the job. As now she got the job and ready for a big change. Kindly give more suggestions for her regarding haircut. She had not done permanent hair straightening but few months ago she cuts her harself in home by seeing a video on youtube.she cuts her from front side nicely. She was very preety in that haircut also.

jitesh
    Participant

Due her haircut hair volume is also increased. Now please give good suggestion to her regatding haircut.

jitesh
    Participant

I am suprised that she is just told me that i want cut my hairs.i will cut not so short but i want to change myself. So please give good suggestions for her.

jitesh
    Participant

From last 20 days to one is interested to give suggestions

jitesh
    Participant

So finaly tomorrow she is going for haircut.

Shilpa
    Participant

Which haircut is she planning to get finally?

Ronak
    Participant

Go for long bob to shoulder length

Shilpa
    Participant

@ronak
    We have given so many suggestions to Jitesh. I think he must have already decided by now.

Ronak
    Participant

@shilpa right think so they have decided hairstyle

jitesh
    Participant

@ shilpa hairstylist given sude swept long hairct to my sister. Face framing layers are there. Volume of hair is very mush increased

jitesh
    Participant

She had taken haircut from senior stylist which is costlier also but that stylist ask hr which haircut do you want. Due to fearung she said long haircut but she show to him how much length she want.bcz she want to cut hair upto just below sholder length.

jitesh
    Participant

But that stylis havn’t cut single inch of hair length but given a very good haircut.another good thing happened that she liked haircut very much and we had taken membership card for one yr. Due to this she agreed to go for haircut for every 2 month.

jitesh
    Participant

The salon was very costlier for senior stylist they charged 800 plus tax.ie 800 plus 144.for hardly 5 min. Membership had given in offer rate ie for Rs.500. So she has promised me that she will cut her hair at regular interval.

Shilpa
    Participant

Nice !!
    So finally she got hairuct.

jitesh
    Participant

Hi all of you. lot of days had gone but no one is replying in this group. i want to share something. just 20 days before my sister just feels that her hair was not cut properly therefore she just takes her hair frontside cut 2 inch of hair because it looks like fishtail.

jitesh
    Participant

when i saw this, i asked @haircut then she told me what she had done. after neat combing hairs very uneven so i cuts hair for doing the level therfore hair length so much reduced. but still she was not comfortable with this

jitesh
    Participant

on last saturday there a marriage ceremony of her friends sister, she was planning for hair setting. but i convinced her for good haircut. she was feared @ hair length but i had convinced her. we had gone unisex saloon n she asked for a good haircut. the stylist discussed regarding good haircut means shall i go for short. due to her activity her length already becomes short she told not to cut short becaz already hairs are short. then he stars cutting lot of hairs are gone from upper side by maintaining the length. haircut was so good that she is looking fabulous and charming. also she is looking younger. lot of layers was given by them. her mom was scold her for haircut because now her hair length was too short. she also promised me to maitains the same.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.