haircut suggestion for mom hair cut

This topic contains 19 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Admin 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

hello everyone,
    i need suggestions for mom haircut. my mom is 48 years old. my mom has up to waist length hair.from last year, mom’s hair growth is very low. hair becomes thin, end of part hair is very thin. mom took medicines for hair growth,but no any effect. mom want haircut which best suit on her hair. mom wear generally saree and salwar-khamiz dress. mom loves ponytail. mom want haircut in which she can put her hair in pony and open. mom face is round shape. pls guys suggest haircut for my mom. if provide haircut suggestion with pics then thats best. pls also suggest also cloth style. thanks guys.waiting for reply.

Shilpa
    Participant

I think you definately need to reduce length so that hair fall is controlled. Go for shoulder length layers haicut.

Anonymous

you are right shilpa.

Sid
    Participant

If she want a pony as well as open hair u can suggest her mid back length hair and with a step cut…

Anonymous

thank sid for suggestion. step cut suit best on mom hair ???

Shilpa
    Participant

But i think if she gets a shoulder length haircut, she should still be able to make a pony of it. And also het hair will remain healthy.

Anonymous

Yeah Shilpa, shoulder length haircut suit best on mom hair, mom can make pony on their haircut, mom hair look good in shoulder length haircut.

Nisha
    Participant

Why does she need pony. Cant she get a bob or boycut?

Anonymous

Nisha, mom love pony style so mom want pony. Mom does not like much short hair cut like boycut, bobcut.

Sid
    Participant

Every women don’t have dare lyk u nisha…some just want to look stylish wid out cutting much hair

Sid
    Participant

yaaa rahul step cut will suit best on her…it is very stylish and she don’t have to loose much length also..

Anonymous

Yeah, sid. Let’s see mom will do which haircut. Step cut looks good on mom hair, also pony looks sexy in step cut.

Sid
    Participant

Does ur mom finalised any haircut or she already had any haircut…pls give full updates

yogesh
    Participant

Hey rahul did your mom get a haircut?

Anonymous

hello guys, my mom got shoulder length haircut. its suit good on mom hair. mom is happy with new haircut.

Shanku
    Participant

Hey Rahul share haircut experience of your mom. And which kind of shoulder length haircut she got??

Anonymous

mom got shoulder length straight haircut. mom did not get layer and bangs. hope i will convince mom for layer haircut and bangs next time haircut. new haircut looks good on mom hair. mom looks younger in new haircut. mom hair volume is good in new haircut. before mom hair upto waist length, mom is facing hairfall problem and end part of hair becomes is very thin, so need new haircut, in new haircut not much facing hairfall problem, length and volume good in new haircut. mom also make pony in new haircut, its very cool experience of new haircut for mom. first time mom cut short hair, before mom always keep long hair .

Shilpa
    Participant

Thats awesome rahul. Your mom must look really gorgeousn now.

tony
    Participant

hello admin , while using this site on mobile phone it makes it compulsory to download the app. moreover even after downloading it doesn’t let me see the messages and forums. please fix this issue.

i just want to use this app in my phone browser.

Admin

This redirection is on temporary basis. We will make the site accessible on mobile by Monday.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.