Haircut Fetish

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Kevin 5 days, 7 hours ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Hi guys,

I’m new on this forum. I’m a 22 years old girl with curly blond hair just down to my waist. It is really hard to admit out loud, but I have a huge haircut fetish probably since I can remember. I rarely cut my hair tho, I’m not sure why – I guess I’m very insecure about it.

But now I decided to do it. I would like a guy to pick out a style for me or even better, do it himself. Or go with me to a hair salon and order what should I get. Any barber out there? I’m thinking short bob with a buzzed nape or short wedge haircut. Has to involve clippers!

I would also like to talk about it, so if there is anyone out there sharing the same thoughts about hair, pls message me.

Hugs,
    HG

Sumeet
    Participant

Hi,

You can try short Bob haircut with buzzed nape. It will be a good change. Check Shraddha Musale’s haircut on instagram. She has recently gone for short Bob on curly hair. Where are u based from, can help u out with the haircut☺️.

jay parikh
    Participant

I am a hairstylish and i can travel were ever u sae..n yes m ready to give you a new hairdo

jay parikh
    Participant

Basically m frm ahmedabad n you?

Anonymous

गंजा करें?

Anand tiwari
    Participant

Hello, this is Anand tiwari from Blr and I am a hair salon manager. We are currently conducting a survey on haircuts. You can contact me or I can contact you via instagram. My instagram username is @anandtiwari08. We can talk plenty about hair. Anyone interested can contact me.

Kevin
    Participant

If your are yet to pick, then I want to be in the pot. May the force be with me…!!!

• This reply was modified 5 days, 7 hours ago by  Kevin.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SnipNChop