giving haircut

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  karthik 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author

karthik
    Participant

anyone here gave haircut to others?

Anonymous

Well I managed to convince someone to go from a boycut to an inverted bob. then mid back to bob. Not givne anyone a haircut. For that one has to learn

karthik
      Participant

who are they?

which haircut you like?

Anonymous

I liked the person in bob cut without bangs. The person had wide jaw. So a boycut or bangs would expose the width of the jaw. A bob covers the jaws and frames the face well. So reduction in length at back was possible.

She was a friend of sometime back. Now that she is married I am not in touch with her

karthik
    Participant

you enjoyed giving advice?

which haircut you like

Anonymous

Karthi garu. I didn’t advice. I convinced or slowly poisoned, if I were to use such a strong word, the lady’s thoughts. But it was the right cut for her.
    I like a haircut which looks good on the person.

karthik
      Participant

which haircut you like to see on persons

Anonymous

It is not always that cutting the hair will make the person look good. Some people can look good by hair straightening. Keeping them free.
    Some may look good with short hair. Demi Moore is one person. She had a good haircut in Ghost. Ofcourse I saw the movie due to her short hair, which someone informed me.
    There are people who look good in long hair

karthik
      Participant

demi moore looked good in long hair and no hair also. i remember her many styles

Anonymous

Priyanka Chopra hahs looked in various lengths.
    Shabana Azme looked good even without hair

karthik
      Participant

yes even now azmi shaving picture there in the internet

Anonymous

Demi Moore no hair was in a movie where she plays the role of a US marine commando, JI Jane

karthik
      Participant

yes famous movie becuase of demi

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SnipNChop