Finally made my mom wear my one piece dress

This topic contains 31 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nisha 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author

Nisha
    Participant

Hello friends,
    Like i had told u before, i had a function in my college where i was planning to wear a black one piece dress it is backless and is short. Reaches till mid thighs. Along with black shiny sandals with pointed heels.
    So me and mom are almost of same size and i made Mom wear this dress !!
    Earlier when i had made mom wear my designer saree and bikini blouse, my neighbours had seen her in that look and so this time she didnt want anyone to see her( for details go to indian wear forum) . But i wanted them to see Mom in weatern wear too just for fun and basically to kind of play prank on mom.
    so i had told the neighbouring aunty through message that i am making mom wear a one piece dress and come to my place once i message you again.
    as planned i made mom wear my one piece dress and the pointed heels stlittos and messaged my neighbours. Neighbouring aunty had again called the whole neighbourhood….. but mom got a lots of compliments on ultra modern looks!!

Divya
    Participant

congrats nisha
    stop being naughty always

Nisha
    Participant

lol… thanks divya… it was quite a fun !!

vasu
    Participant

Hei Naughty..
    Do yu have any other desire to fulfill on ur mom..?

Nisha
    Participant

Ha ha ha… hello handsome…. no new desire for atleast sometime now… lol…. you must have seen her in western dude…. lol

Divya
    Participant

haha nisha u can ask ur mom to shift to jeans &tees forever

Nisha
    Participant

Divya.. yes.. we are on the same track.. mom seems to get convinced now.. only in few days i will convince her… you know when she wore western and everyone was there… everyone gave her compliments..She was looking so hot !!….. lol…

Divya
    Participant

hahaha give her a tattoo then hot becomes hottest

Nisha
    Participant

ha ha ha.. no divya.. after whatever i have done i think i will have to keep quiet for sometime now… lol…
    U should have seen mom in one piece. It was such a short one. Just till mid thighs and that too backless !!
    And when mom wore black pointed heels stilettos, that completely took the look to a different level…lol !!

Divya
    Participant

really it takes guts baby
    i dont have them to wear it fr me drees should be knee length at least

Nisha
    Participant

ha ha…. true Divya.. even this was first time for me also to wear such short one piece dress… but moms FIRST one piece dress was such short one piece dress… ha ha ha….
    But You know what.. she is so well maintained and fair and all that she looks like an actress in such awesome clothes !! even when she was wearing a bikini blouse she looked like an model or actress..and u know one secret, she naturally dosent have body hair…lol…. she is always smooth and looks so awesome with backless and open legs.

Divya
    Participant

loll i had hair on my legs&hands
    instead of waxing every i choose full sleeves & jeans mostly

Divya
    Participant

how many times u go fr waxing nisha

Nisha
    Participant

Divya,

I do waxing every month. My body hair growth is very less. also i dont have too much hair. I wish i was like mom, naturally smooth……. lol…
    When mom was wearing one piece dress, neighbour aunty was asking mom if mom had got full body waxing.. lol… when mom told her that she is naturally smooth aunty was touching moms back to check how naturally smooth it is.. ha ha ha…

w3bhairs
    Participant

Awesome nisha.. want to hear complete experience of your mom and you regarding this dress makeover..

vasu
    Participant

Hei Naughty.. u hve unleashed the dragon.. tell mom to wear only modern dress.. now on, whrever u go with mom, noone will know tat she’s ur momma.. she’ll b mistaken as ur “younger” sister.. he he he.. try to put some ink on her body..

Nisha
    Participant

W3bhairs,

I had a function in my college, so i had a black sexy one piece dress ready for me. it is a backless dress but quite short and reaches only mid thighs. Along with pointed heels sandals.. stilettos… So i made mom wear it.. She was initially reluctant due to past experience with bikini blouse and saree. At that time i had called my neighbour aunty to see mom in bikini blouse and saree. But aunty inturn called everyone else to see mom and everyone got to see mom and mom became quite famous…. lol.

So this time mom was not ready. When i persuaded she said, “I will wear, but this time u will not call anyone to see me”. I said sure. Whats the fun if mom is wearing something new and no one is seeing it. So i messaged the neighbor aunty that i am making mom wear my one piece dress and when mom is ready i will leave door knob of house open. So when i message you, then push the door open and come inside. That aunty is very loud mouth and i knew she would call other neighbors too.

So i made mom wear my one piece dress. Mom has pixie hair like me. So i styled it like mandira bedis hair using gel and put mom some slight makeup. Mom was enjoying the makeup so i made it a bit dark makeup like dark lipstick, dark nail polish, dark eye makeup of smokey eyes and all, which gave her a bit too sexy look.

And then i made mom wear my pointed heels sandals. my shoe size is larger than moms, so for mom my shoes were a bit larget bur she managed to wear it. Whens he wore pointed heels shoes, I must tell you she look so so so so HOOOOOTTTTT !!
    Also my moms is slightly taller than me. So the dress reaches my mid thighs, but for mom it was slightly shorter than that. Like form back it covered only her butts. But since hers legs are quite awesomely shaped any actress would have felt inferiority complex… lol…..
    once mom was ready i messaged aunty that mom is ready and i am going to take mom in front of dad and that you can come at my home. Aunty came as expected and brought other people too, But since the moms earlier incident of bikini blouse this time a lot more people were interested to see mom. so this time alot more poeple came in which i had not expected.

Mom received a lots of compliments !!

Nisha
    Participant

Vasu,

IT has already started. Guys and uncles in colony try to flirt with mom… lol…

Divya
    Participant

hahaha nisha its awsome baby
    jus now posted my moms haircut experience have a look and share ur views

Nisha
    Participant

Vasu,

Two guys and one uncle in our locality has tried to flirt wirh mom…. lol…

Nisha
    Participant

Guys..
    where did u all disapperar….
    vasu if u have any groups on facebook related to hair then u can ask ur friends to join us.

Nisha
    Participant

Vasu,

Any tips on how can i convince my mom for wearing western dresses?
    Also which dresses should I ask her to wear?

Nisha
    Participant

vasu.. need ur help with convincing mom to wear western always….

vasu
    Participant

sure Naughty,
    As Mandy has slimmer body than you, she can wear western dress.. she can go for shirts and skirts, but make sure her skirts are below her knees(else she will face flirting problems with ur area guys).
    U can make her wear what ever dresses u wear.. but not too tight as u wear.. it has to be little loose fit.
    Jean and Tshirts are always welcomed..

Nisha
    Participant

Vasu,
    she is wearing my shirts and t-shirts and jeans and all… but we are olanning to shop for her now.
    Mom has said that for 2 or 3 weeks she will try and wear my clothes on tempirary basis. And of she feels she should continue only then we will do shopping for Mom.
    But for now since she is wearing my dresses they are tight for her. Its like deepikas tight top being worn by ayesha takia… if u know what i mean… lol…

Divya
    Participant

loll nisha gift her a pair of cute tank tops

Nisha
    Participant

I already have tank tops. So tomorrows dress for mom is decided then !!… lol

Nisha
    Participant

Vasu, Divya,

Mom wore tank tops today…. dont ask how rocking she looked !!1

vasu
    Participant

Watever dress u buy fr mom, just remember wat I adviced.. 1.dress not tight 2.should b below knees, 3.no boob exposure like ur bikini blouse, 4. No too mich dynamic colors.. tats it DUDE..

Nisha
    Participant

Dude?
    i m not a dude.. i m a babe… lol
    and dude.. whatever u have mentioned, not even single thing is being followed… because mom will be wearing my clothes for 3 weeks on ttial basis…only then we will buy clothes for her…. ha ha ha… today mom wore a tank top… with slightly above knee skirt… it was bright red top with white skirt… and about cleavage…. lol… i will add +1 on ur behalf… ha ha ha

vasu
    Participant

Mandy and Naughty duo will make ur locality guys and uncles to use their right hand often.. he he he..
    BTW U can add +1 on u, not on mandy.. babe..

Nisha
    Participant

Lol… today i gave mom shorts and tank top to wear… she is saying “You are making me wear kaccha baniyan”…. lol….

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.