Confused with my long hair !!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  yogesh 2 months ago.

• Author

Samiksha
    Participant

Hi guys, while surfing the internet i found this page. Actually I have long hairs till my waist. I just trim it once in 3 months. I have been having long hair since 2015. Having tried all sorts of hairstyles, I am really tired and fed up of my long hair. Also, its too hot this summer. So my friends suggested me to go for a short haircut and try something different. As soon as I hear about haircut, i get butterflies in my stomach. I found out that I have a haircut fetish. Actually i love to cut my hair and to play with it. Also, I want to cut someone’s hair in a beauty parlor. I want someone to chat with me on insta, about hair and haircuts. Also I am looking to get a short bob cut soon. If any other hairstyle is there, please suggest it guys. My insta id is @samiksha121. I wish to cut my hair asap. I require your suggestions, Pls help me out. You can contact me on instagram too.

Thank You

KVijay
    Participant

Hi shall we chat

pradosh
    Participant

@samiksha: Short Bob will go good. You may try an inverted Bob (my mom got one last month). You may also try a pixie.

yogesh
    Participant

Samiksha – have you finally got any haircut yet ?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.