bangs or what

This topic contains 15 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ugandar 1 year ago.

• Author

Anonymous

A friend of mine has waist length hair. She had cut the hair in the front till her chin to shoulder. Say hair between the ears to nose to ear.
    Is it a BANGS?

Shilpa
    Participant

Yes. Long bangs.
    I think everything shorter than chin is bangs.

KVijay
      Participant

Pls check my msg

Anonymous

@shilpa. Thanks for the clarification. I thought that bangs were till say the eyebrow level

Shilpa
    Participant

Side swept bangs are usually longer than eyebrows….

Anonymous

@shilpa. going through the wikipedia too.
    bang is also fringes

Anonymous

Side-swept bangs: The hair is cut slightly longer than straight-across bangs, usually to a length that, were it not brushed/combed to fall to one side of the face, would cover the whole eye area . May be as thin as see-through bangs or as thick as blunt bangs.
    @shilpa
    So a haircut of only the front hair to a chin level is so called side swept bangs.
    But if the hair is cut in the same straight line, it would be a straight bob cut

KVijay
    Participant

@shilpa wats ur age?

Shilpa
    Participant

Rocky,

Exactly my point. Whatever haircut you do for front hair which will fall on your face is bangs… till chin length…
    its called bangs, fringes, forelocks etc

Can be straight or side swept

Anonymous

@shilpa. Your hair would also be giving a look of the side swept bangs as the hair will grow from the eyebrow level to chin level

Shilpa
    Participant

They are already slighrly longer than chin….

Anonymous

@shilpa. so now if you put a bun, you may look like a person with short bob cut. Isn’t it

Anonymous

Yes @shilpa is right, whatever haircut you get and the hairs fall on your face is bang. In side swept you have long bangs. Usually girls with wide forehead do front bang.

Anonymous

@suma. Useful observation

Komal
    Participant

Yes its bang

ugandar
    Participant

Bangs or fringes or side swept all luks great n sexy…isn’t it 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.