Actress who could go for short hair in 2019

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Venkat 5 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

Simar
    Participant

I personally feel there are many actress who can try short hair in the year 2019. Some of those actress are:
    1. Anushka Sharma: She had a major haircut last in 2015, so she can go for bobcut hair.
    2. Disha Patani: Well to be honest I don’t think she would ever go for short hair but I think she must try short hair for a change, It could well suit her.
    3. Deepika Padukone: She has carried the same montonous hairstyle throughout her career which is so boring. Maybe her hubby could inspire her for a change of hairstyle and go for the bob.
    4. Shraddha Kapoor: Shraddha Kapoor has always been seen in long hair, maybe she could go for a haircut for her upcoming biopic movie “Saina”
    5. Bhumi Pednekar: She should try short hair in 2019.

Guys any opinion is most welcome. Do comment your opinion guys.

Venkat
    Participant

@simar I think anushka sharma had already went for short haircut for her latest movie “zero”

Simar
    Participant

No @venkat it was only a wig. She has not changed her hair recently.

Venkat
    Participant

Oh kk @simar I think disha patani and anushka sharma should go for short haircuts they can try something new and different I want to see those 2 in short haircut

Simar
    Participant

@venkat what about Deepika Padukone? She too has carried that boring hairstyle for too long. Time for a change isn’t it?

Venkat
    Participant

@Simar actually from long time onwards I want to see those two in short hair if possible pixie haircut ya even deepika also can go for blunt haircut she will be gorgeous in blunt cut

Simar
    Participant

@venkat I also want to see Disha in pretty short hair. She should go for short hair. Anushka should have cut her hair for her role in zero, but I think she is not interested in short hair. Disha can make short hair trendy by going for it.

Anonymous

One should get headshave like actress poorna

Simar
    Participant

@priya no they won’t opt an headshave for sure. But short hair would be just enough. The thing is they think long hair makes them look beautiful, which has to be changed actually.

Venkat
    Participant

@priya as Simar said no need to opt for headshave first of all they should go for short haircut. I want to see kriti sanon in boycut hairstyle

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.