1) In this haircut we are going to make a A-line in the front side. (instead of at the nape)
2) Comb hair properly and make a middle parting.
3) Now take a A-line section from the front (near the forehead)
4) Take hair from the A-line section in the front at 0 degree and cut at desired length.
5) Now start from one side. Take diagonal section from and cut at 90 degree at the same length as guideline. Note that you are going to cut the section by taking it at the exact center of the head and at the 90 above the exact place where you cut your guideline.
6) Keep taking diagonal sections from hair along with some hair from the previous section, over direct them to the center at the exactly 90 degree over place where the guideline was cut and cut at 90 degree
7) Repeat the procedure for the other side.
8) Your haircut is done. Now lets do some checking.
9) Now take all the hair from one side in the front and take them at the exact centre of the head at 90 degree and check for any stray strands
10) Cut any stray strands of hair that might come out.